- Danielle's gargoyles are strong, silent, sexy, and secretive, while her plot was smart and fast-paced. ~ Karen Rose, NY Times and International Bestseller of Romantic Suspense
- Stone Guardian is one of the best books I've read all year. ~ Saranna DeWylde, Author of the 10 Days series
- The first in a series that will, no doubt, become hugely popular, "Stone Guardian" tells the story of a collision of two realms in our universe and sets up innumerable avenues of the paranormal and fantasy that can be taken...with just enough of a tweak to be brand new and make the most jaded fantasy lover excited. Bravo! ~ InD'Tale Magazine, 5 Stars
- What a thoroughly enjoyable read! Walking the razor's edge between Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance, STONE GUARDIAN has a love story that simmers and action scenes that will knock your block off. ~ The Demon Librarian, 4.5 Stars
- I enjoyed the hell out of this book. There was never a dull moment, I was always asking questions and there was always a new creature or a piece of lore for me to digest. So you see, this book is not straight PR. This book is PR meets UF meets High Fantasy. Prufantasy? Sure, why the hell not. ~ Litchick's Hit List, 4 Stars
- There's really nothing not to like about the characters in this story. Larissa is really level headed, and pragmatic, Terak is sensitive alpha male, Fallon is fucking amazing, and the support cast all managed to pique my interest. ~ The Book Geek, 4.5 Stars
- Without doubt, Monsch has a gift for creating exactly the sort of varied, sophisticated narrative and three dimensional plot that I most enjoy. To be honest, though, that gift pales in comparison to her sheer, unmitigated genius for character creation. ~ One Good Book Deserves Another, 5 Stars
From the Author
Stone Guardian is Book 1 of the Entwined Realms series.
Entwined Realms order:
- Stone Guardian bit.ly/StoneGuardianEntwinedRealms
- Stone Embrace (A Stone Guardian After-Scene) bit.ly/StoneEmbraceAmazon
- The Cage King bit.ly/CageKingAmazon
- The Rooftop bit.ly/RooftopAmazon
- The Dream Crafter bit.ly/DreamCrafterAmazon
- Nemesis Underground bit.ly/NemesisAmazon
OTHER WORKS BY THE AUTHOR:
FAIRY TALES & EVER AFTERS series - Slightly Twisted and Very Sassy takes on Fairy Tales
Fairy Tales & Ever Afters order:
- Loving a Fairy Godmother (Cinderella) bit.ly/LovingFairyGodmotherAmazon
- Loving an Ugly Beast (Beauty & the Beast) bit.ly/LovingUglyBeastAmazon
- Loving a Prince Charming (Sleeping Beauty) bit.ly/LovingPrinceCharmingAmazon
Stone Guardian is the first of my Entwined Realms series, what I call a "Modern-Day Sword & Sorcery Paranormal Romance".
I can almost hear the calls of the "Say wha?"
I'm a huge fantasy lover. Huge. Love magical creatures such as unicorns, gryphons, and dragons. Love fascinating races such as elves and dwarves. Love magic and all the chaos it can cause. Love swords and axes and bows and warriors using them to settle the age-old battle of good vs. evil.
You know what else I love? Indoor plumbing. The ability to text. Cars.
And I really really really love... love. And Romance. And Relationships. I can't write a story without feelings and emotions and, well, yes, sexual desire being part of the mix - usually a very important part.
I want love, and I want it mixed with things blowing up and seeing a rogue vampire in the distance.
Now, this may be a shock, but I am a writer! And you know what writers do? We make stuff up! So one day the mighty brilliant thought occurred to me - I can take all the stuff I love about fantasy, but I can add the stuff that I always thought was missing and then story, story, story until my little heart was full.
Thus, Entwined Realms was born.
If you are like me - loving the fantasy but wishing there was more kissing and personal hygiene added to the mix - then Entwined Realms just might be the series for you.