Stone River Paper 18-Inch-by-185-Feet Pink/Peach Butcher Paper Roll for Meat Smoking and Texas Style BBQ
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Same paper used in famous BBQ Restaurants and BBQ Pro’s around the country. Stone River uses the highest grade of premium butcher paper on the market today. Strong and durable 40# paper weight.
- MADE IN THE USA: Feel good about your purchase with full confidence that STONE RIVER Butcher Paper is made right here in America and in full compliance with FDA food grade standards.
- FDA APPROVED: Our Butcher Paper is 100% FDA Approved for food contact. Manufactured in the USA with the highest quality standards.
- ALL NATURAL: No harmful chemicals or dyes are used to make this paper. Unbleached, Uncoated and Unwaxed to ensure food safety for cooking, smoking, storing and wrapping meats and other food.
- MANY USES: Innovative way to smoke, wrap or grill freshly cut meats. When smoking meat, this butcher paper keeps juices in while allowing meat to breathe. Perfect for tasty & juicy Texas Style Brisket. Can also be used for food serving, enhancing the look of food, crafting, gift wrapping, table cover, mailing and more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Size 18" x 185'
Get your hands on the hottest trend in Barbecue today with Stone River Pink/Peach Butcher Paper!
You Deserve The Best!
- 100% Authentic FDA Approved Pink/Peach Butcher Paper
- Uncoated, Unwaxed and Unbleached.
- Made right here in the USA from the highest quality raw materials.
- Our rolls come in a durable 40# Paper Weight
- 18 Inches x 185 Feet in length.
- Perfect for Smoking, Wrapping, Serving, and Storing Meats + Much More!
Stone River Butcher Paper is used by top BBQ professionals and cooks from around the world for smoking, cooking, storing and wrapping freshly cut meats. The unique pink color enhances the look of meats, fish, poultry, and sandwiches. Use Stone River Butcher Paper for an innovative way to smoke perfect briskets every time and for En papillote method of cooking in which food is put into a folded pouch and then baked. The unique make-up of the paper keeps the juices in while allowing the food to breathe. Stone River pink butcher paper also doubles as a great tray liner, table cover, wrapping paper and more.
ADD STONE RIVER BUTCHER PAPER TO YOUR CART TODAY!
**Please Note: This listing is for 1 roll.