"If you want to laugh, cry and just enjoy yourself while reading a really great romance this is the book for you!" ~5 Rockin' Stars, Twin Sisters Rockin' Book Reviews
"Humor, romance, loveable characters, and hot sex. Talk about one hell of a winning combo." ~Hines and Bigham's
"If you like the good guy who just happens to be badass, who's not afraid to fall hard for the woman he knows is meant for him, then Josh Stone is at your service." ~Literati Book Reviews
"Drama, a really hot sexy as hell Southern bad Boy, LOL moments and my favorite - romance authors UNCENSORED." ~Lustful Literature
Also in the ONGOING Carolina Bad Boys series:
- Love, In The Fast Lane. Book #2.
- RIDE (the New Adult novella from Stone). Available now!
- Steele, Into Your Heart. Book #4. April 2, 2015. Now available!
- Chrome, With a Heart Forged in Steele. Book #5. Available now.
- Rush. Book #6. October 3, 2016!
NEW SERIES for 2017: BAD BOY BALLERS--to include 3 books:
- Million Baller Baby. Available now. Kindle Unlimited
- Free Baller. May 1st, 2017. Kindle Unlimited
Bad Boys of Retribution MC series, from the world of Carolina Bad Boys, is complete!
- Hunter. June 2, 2015. Available now!
- Kinkaid. Available!
- Bo. Now available!
- Coletrane--series final. August 25, 2015.
Complete spring/summer 2016 BAD BOYS OF X-OPS series:
- Walker--April 5, 2016
- Justice--April 25, 2016
- Storm--May 23, 2016. Available now!
- Bane--July 27, 2016
In the Ring, a coming out, M/M sports romance
- In the Ring, December 5, 2016
Don't Tell series--Dystopian, pansexual, complete from Forever Yours:
- In His Command
- On Her Watch
- In His Sights
- Under His Guard
Sign up for my Mailchimp newsletter for special promotions and release news:
Visit with me:
About the Author
Rie is the badass, sassafras author of Sugar Daddy and the Don't Tell series-a breakthrough trilogy that crosses traditional publishing boundaries beginning with In His Command. Her latest endeavor, the Carolina Bad Boys series, is fun, hot, and southern-sexy.A Yankee transplant who has traveled the world, Rie started out a writer--causing her college professor to blush over her erotic poetry without one ounce of shame. Not much has changed. She swapped pen for paintbrushes and followed her other love during her twenties. From art school to marriage to children and many a wild and wonderful journey in between, Rie has come home to her calling.Her work has been called edgy, daring, and some of the sexiest smut around.