Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _fab _fab _fab  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

62%
38%
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$3.99

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on November 28, 2013
This was a really good story. I like the fact that it was not predictable; the message really came through that we must trust and depend on Christ even when it doesn't look as if things are going to work out. Brent was an amazing characters and loved that he would not pressure Taylor about making a decision about their relationship. I loved the history about the ring.
on September 16, 2015
I appreciated the deep river of wisdom flowing through this book. I really liked how the author was able to entwine spiritual lessons about trusting God within an enjoyable romance. Part of this book takes place in Panama, and the exotic setting was described in a beautiful way. I thought this book was lots of fun.
on September 19, 2013
I found Taylor's treasure hunt for a lost ring a treasure to read. I knew Taylor would find love with Brent, a man with a crooked smile, but it was fun to see how Ms. Ball would bring it about. This Christian book has tidbits of optimistic faith scattered through it without being preachy. One line jumped out at me and it was one I really needed as a reminder. Louise, a friend of Kay's grandmother said to Granny Kay, "You of all people know the Lord works things out in His own incredible, mysterious way." Sometimes a good novel can remind us that God cares, and this one does. I do wish Ms. Ball had given us a clue as to how a ring could get into the location where it was found, but then a good book often requires our imagination. You will enjoy this book.
on September 19, 2013
Mary L. Ball's new release, Stone of Destiny, is a relaxing read; one you won't
want to put down. I was immediately captivated with the main character and
her love for her grandmother and the beautiful family home she goes to visit.
The constant prayer life of the grandmother and the women in the family who
have worn the ring, which is now missing, makes you want to go through
your own home to look for lost treasures. A high profile job and her love for
her grandmother, and failed relationships make you wonder if the man she
meets will be among her other losses. Take a journey from North Carolina to
Panama and pick up a copy of Mary's new book.
on March 17, 2015
Another of Mary's books that I really enjoyed. I was intrigued by the story from the first pages and didn't want ot put it down until I knew how it was going to end. It is a wonderful combination of mystery and romance and another one from this author that i definitely recommend.
on September 30, 2013
I was goo-goo over Brent as soon as he came on the scene. The only remaining challenge was for Taylor to wake up and smell the coffee! She's so devoted to her career, she can't seem to see the rare jewel she could have in Brent. It takes a serious crisis to force Taylor into choosing what is really important--family or work? Eventually, after some ups and downs, love conquers all. I enjoyed this sweet story and especially the happy ending.
on October 12, 2013
As was with the previous book by Mary L. Ball, I was very pleased with the style of writing. Very imaginative. Very pleased and I am waiting in anticipation for the next book to be released and available. One I started reading it held my attention to the point of not stopping unless I had a very important task to take care of. With only short breaks I finished the book within a 2 day period. Excellent writing.
on February 9, 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I downloaded it and read it the same night. I liked the heroine's journey of discovery, the light mystery, and the romance. It was good to read a book with clean romantic tension.
on September 21, 2016