Stonewall Kitchen Top Grill Sauce Collection
- Case of four 11 ounce bottles of grill sauce (44 ounces total)
- Includes Sesame Ginger Teriyaki, Wasabi Ginger, Maple Chipotle, and Roasted Garlic Peanut Sauces
- Variety of great sauces to keep grilling fun and exciting
- A great gift for the cook in your family
- Made in the USA
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
1. All 4 are tasty and mildly spicy without being overly sweet [9 to 12 grams of sugar per 2 tablespoon serving].
2. Made from natural ingredients.
3. Each flavor is distinctively different.
4. My wife made a broccoli/chicken breast dish last night, flavoring it with the peanut flavor. Everyone liked it including a picky 6 year old.
5. Reasonably priced, especially with no tax and Prime free shipping. It's also available on subscription and another 5% savings.
Cons: Can't think of any.
5. I like to dip raw veggies in it to give them punch.
He was thrilled when he got this and was impressed by the different flavors!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice collection of sauces. The sesame ginger teriyaki is the stand out sauce but the wasabi ginger is wonderful for a little bite and other two are great marinades for chicken... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Stoffnbert
I've been a fan of the maple chipotle sauce for a long time. The price of this variety pack was too good to pass up compared to buying just one bottle. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Nancy Miller
We love the Stonewall Kitchen grill sauces, and in particular, the Wasabi Ginger Sauce. We use it as a "dip" for barbecued tuna (must be cooked rare!). Read morePublished 16 months ago by Pat L.
This is the third time I have purchased this grill sauce collection. All of the varieties included are good, but the garlic peanut sauce is out of this world! Read morePublished on May 24, 2014 by G. Turner