- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Cast Elegance when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code 2QSAVE05 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Save 6% each on Qualifying Items offered by Cast Elegance when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code 3XSAVE06 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Save 7% each on Qualifying Items offered by Cast Elegance when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code 4XSAVE07 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Save 8% each on Qualifying Items offered by Cast Elegance when you purchase 6 or more. Enter code 6XSAVE08 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Save 9% each on Qualifying Items offered by Cast Elegance when you purchase 8 or more. Enter code 8XSAVE09 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Save 10% each on Qualifying Items offered by Cast Elegance when you purchase 10 or more. Enter code 10XSAV10 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Save 12% each on Qualifying items offered by Cast Elegance when you purchase 12 or more. Enter code 12QSAV12 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Pizza Stone for Best Crispy Crust Pizza, Only Stoneware with Thermarite (Engineered Tuff Cordierite). Durable, Certified Safe, for Ovens & Grills. 14 Round 5/8 Thick, Bonus Recipe Ebook & Free Scraper
|Price:||$39.95 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.03 (20%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ► The Best Crispy Crust – Thermarite absorbs more moisture –superior heat retention & transfer
- ► Thermarite is engineered to last with better durability, strength & superior thermal shock
- ► Use on Ovens & Grills – Thermarite shields the pizza from the intense heat of the grill
- ► Food Safe – US, European Union, German, . . ► Does not smell
- ► 14" Round Stone + Use & Care Instructions + Bonus 4"x5" Scraper + Free Recipe Ebook
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What to Look for When Buying a Pizza/Baking Stone
Pizza stones can make your ordinary homemade pizza taste like they are from your favorite pizzeria. With some practice, a Cast Elegance stone can deliver the crispiest crusts with amazing, melting ‘gooey” toppings. Cast Elegance stones are made from a specially designed, premium blend of cordierite that magnifies the heat of a home oven and gives you the performance of a professional brick baking oven right in your own kitchen.
When buying a quality pizza stone look for one that is engineered and manufactured with the highest quality material and one that has been rigorously tested by the FDA and Europe Union to be a food-safe product manufactures in a certified, approved factory. Cast Elegance stones are formulated from premium materials and designed to satisfy the most demanding chefs.
Look for a stone that can withstand extremes of heat so that you can place your frozen pizza directly on a stone that is at 500 degrees. Buy a stone that has been tested under extreme conditions and is certified to be used in any type of electric oven, gas oven, electric grill, gas grill, pellet grill, charcoal grill, Big Green Egg, Kamado.. you get the idea. Cast Elegance has engineered a stone that is made from Thermarite, a premium, quality formulation of cordierite that is the best substance on the planet to provide the heat source and durability to withstand temperature extremes and day to day handling to provide a product that will last for years.
How Do I Choose the Right Size?
Choose the right size for your oven by measuring the shortest useable side of your oven rack.
If your rack slopes upwards at the back of your oven, omit that space from your measurements.
Most ovens will only accommodate the 14-inch diameter round stone or the 14 x 16 inch rectangular stone. The 16-inch round stone will not fit many ovens.
How Do I Clean My Pizza Stone?
Never clean with soap or chemicals!
Always dry well in the oven before using. If chemicals or soap are used, they will soak into the stone and create an odor when they are heated. Also never season the stone with oil. The oil will soak in and create a smell when it burns off. Store the stone in the oven when not in use. It will keep the stone safe and dry and will actually improve the temperature profile of the oven and help the oven perform better.
Why Does My Pizza Stone Have Stains?
Stains are normal and in fact over time, the stone will have many more marks and spots from use. Think of it as a wonderful patina of memories of all the great food that you have made. A well-used stone will be a beautiful mottled black and brown from the oils from cheese and crusts and baked things that it has created. This is all good and should be expected. The marks and stains will not affect the performance or function of the stone. All porous type cookware such as this and pottery cookware will stain with use. Many cooks even prefer a stone that has been used for a while!