- Our Gift to You Save 15% off any total order over $20 or 20% off any order over $50 or 25% off any order over$100 Here's how (restrictions apply)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.50. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Packet contains 100 plus seeds handpacked with care by Stonysoil Seed Company
- Very popular in Europe and Asian cuisine and becoming moe popular here in the USA due to all its health benefits and medicinal value as well as being delicious and easy to grow
- Called Verdologa in Spanish succulent green leaves are delcious prepared as a vegetable.. try some water sauteed or lightly sauteed in olve oilwith some fresh garlic and a sprinkling of hot peepr flakes
- High in Omega 3 fatty acids
- Can also be grown as a healthy addiition to any microgreen mixture,great for urban gardens and small spaces too
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This beautiful purslane is a member of the portulaca family with succulent green leaves ad pinkish red stems. A real superfood .... and easy to grow anywhere
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
Delicious raw in salad and great sauteed with mushrooms.