Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on July 20, 2010
I read a lot of nutrition and health oriented books so I tend to judge them by whether I learned anything new, found the theory credible and finally whether or not the practice was something real people could actually do in the long term.

When I first read about pH diets, the list of acceptable foods was so limited (not to mention unappetizing!) that I concluded it was a credible but not workable system for normal people. This book however is open that a "pure" approach might exclude certain foods but no one is going to follow it for more than a day or two. The author instead provides options and ways of mititgating potentially acidic foods and beverages. She discusses possible substitutes or alternatives.

There isn't the usual big push to buy products that some "skin docs" are guilty of doing. The style is breezy and readable as well with ample sources and credits.
on March 17, 2013
I use Dr Graf's products, and THEY WORK! So, I knew her book, would give me, alot of her secrets, to doing the best I could do, for my skin. I was right. Her book is so infomative, and easy to read. You would be surprised at the things she tells you, and she gives you step by step, day by day routines to follow. Thanks again Dr Graf!
on December 6, 2013
Maybe I am over the elimination diet craze but if you don't want to eat anything ever again this book is for you. Too many restrictions to even try.
on February 15, 2014
Fantastic book, Fantastic Greens Plus Powder! I can already see a difference in my energy, skin and youthfulness.
Will continue to purchase the Greens plus Powder that this book advocates using. Ms. Graf mentions several, but
after trying Greens Plus Powder --- that's the one for me. Great flavor!
on April 20, 2011
Just a wonderful book, espescially if you are just starting to learn about PH balancing. Its not crazy strict so it eases you into being healthier. Also great skin care information with some great recipes.
on April 20, 2013
This was a very good book. I tried her tips and it work! I will be using this method for rest of my life. Thanks Dr Graf. I have seen improvement in my skin and also the way I feel. I certainly have more energy
on March 14, 2014
Wonderful information. I love this book!!! I recommend this book to everyone. Thanks for making this information readily available. Buy it!
on August 23, 2013
Love this book. Soooo helpful in my new me. I hope the auther has more follow up books. I'm a fan. Thanks
on August 17, 2014
Great information! I'm an esthetician and am passing on the title of the book to my clients.
on February 10, 2009
This book had me hooked from the very first page! It is so well-written and incredibly fascinating. Like other reviewers have said, Dr. Graf explains the science behind the pH theory of balanced living in a very easy to understand way, so that you truly understand the benefit to changing your lifestyle. And all of her recommendations are so realistic and livable... you don't really have to give up anything you love, you just have to balance everything out. I have ordered all the necessary products and food to start the program (a little spendy, but I know it will be worth it!), and I can't wait to start living a healthier lifestyle.

I highly recommend this book to ANYONE!! :)