Stop-A-Flat Puncture-proof, Thorn-resistant, No-flat Bicycle Tubes in 12/16/20/24/26 inch wheel sizes
|Price:||$12.47 - $34.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- No more wasted money replacing tubes
- Mounts quickly to most rims
- Great for bicycles, trailers and jogger/strollers
- Stop-a-flat tubes are "Size Specific" to a tire and care should always be taken when matching the tube to the tyre.
- Please note that the 1.75 sizes will fit a 1.90 standard tire.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Stop-A-Flat is a Puncture Proof Inner Tube, that was conceived and designed by Jens Sunde as far back as the 1990's. It has seen several changes in design, since it's first introduction into the market place. What use to take a gorilla to install one similar, can now be installed in as just a few minutes. Stop A Flat tubes are manufactured from a polymer of Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, (EVA), using a closed cell construction to prevent the absorption of moisture and water.
• No more wasted money replacing tubes
• Mounts quickly to most rims
• Great for bicycles, trailers and jogger/strollers
• Stop-a-flat tubes are "Size Specific" to a tire and care should always be taken when matching the tube to the tyre.
• Please note that the 1.75 sizes will fit a 1.90 standard tire.
Remove the tire and the tube from the wheel. Clean the rim thoroughly, check the tire bead and wall for any damage and replace if necessary. Refit the tire halfway onto the rim ready to insert the tube.
Fit the airless tube into the whole tire.
Using the levers to fit the tube into the well of the rim making sure that the tire bead on the opposite side fits under the clincher. That is the part of the rim that retains the tire bead.
Carefully fit the tire over the rim using up to three leavers, moving a small distance at a time. Be patient as you move around the rim being sure to seat the bead properly.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
His tire sizes were not the exact match to this but fit the specifications and made a perfectly tight fit.
Tire size these were put into are:
20 x 2.10
Most recent customer reviews
The tubes do not fill the tire volume, and it is extremely hard to pedal.Read more