- File Size: 11395 KB
- Print Length: 282 pages
- Publisher: Educational Policy Institute Press (January 1, 2018)
- Publication Date: January 1, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B078RQ7TL3
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,546,776 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1743 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Education Theory > Education Policy & Reform
- #1905 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Policy
- #7960 in Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory > Reform & Policy
|Print List Price:||$19.95|
Save $5.00 (25%)
Stop Making Sense: A collection of thoughts and other random musings on education [Print Replica] Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
|Format: Print Replica|
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|