Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on March 10, 2010
I have all of Jamie's books and I believe this is her best book ever!

I find it easy to read and refer to. Many books put so much information into them that it becomes mind-boggling to just read them let alone figure out what will work in my need for organization.

I will be using this book for a very long time. Even the most organized person will enjoy using this book, many good hints and ideas.

For those more challenged in the organizational field it is a book you will find easy to read, easy to incorporate into your day and hints you will WANT to utilize!!

Thank you Jamie!!
on March 20, 2010
Jamie goes way beyond the "shop your closet" idea. She has great examples that help you get organized and recoup your cash. All the while helping the planet by reuse, repurpose, and recycling your clutter.

Everyone needs to read this book and keep it close for references. I know I am keeping mine next to my computer!

Inspirational!
on April 15, 2010
This is not another organizing book. In her warm and friendly style, Jamie Novak brilliantly offers a new way of thinking and inspires you to change your mindset about organizing, making money & saving the planet all at once. I was surprised by each new organizing tip that I had never before considered! And, most importantly she inspires you to take ACTION! In between sections, I found myself putting the book down and ripping the contents out of closets and cupboards using her invaluable techniques. Jamie Novak's method works!"

Tamara Monosoff, Founder of [...] & author of Your Million Dollar Dream, The Mom Inventors Handbook, Secrets of Millionaire Moms, and co-author of the One Page Business Plan for Women in Business.
on February 10, 2012
Brilliant author, fabulous ideas...made me feel awful but I probably need to. She disagree's with donating items if you can recoup more money by selling them. However, if I do that the clutter will be with me forever. Not for everyone.
on April 26, 2012
I'm not sure I really needed this book, as there was nothing I hadn't heard or seen before. I've got more information from online magazine sites that specialize in household chores, recipes, designs, etc. On the plus side, it's always helpful to have a book, on hand to look through for some help, but it's really not necessary and I didn't learn anything from the book. The ideas were nothing that anyone wouldn't come up with on their own with little thought.
on March 13, 2016
She teaches you to take advantage of the things you already have at home. She teaches you ways to repurpose things efficiently and saves you a lot of money. Also teaches how to organize your home budget and other financial necessary tips. Highly recommend!
on November 25, 2013
It helped me find my true obsession when I need,want,have to have items. Since reading this It helped me by adding a timer when cleaning rooms. Showing me how to Sort-Donate-Keep. I neat way to organize your belongings. And I have joined her website that helps me also.
on October 4, 2013
This book has wonderful ways to clear out stuff that you just can't seem to get rid of. She also has great links to websites that are really good to visit. Also how to limit your garbage mail! This is a really good book.
on March 25, 2013
I have enjoyed this book. It has given clear guidelines into selling, donating what you no longer want or need.
on January 22, 2017