- File Size: 1723 KB
- Print Length: 104 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 2, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B017I4O5ZQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#983,553 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #4287 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance
- #4310 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- #5782 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $5.00 (50%)
Stop Working Out!: And 17 Other Crazy Weight Loss Tips That Actually Work Kindle Edition
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I loved his no nonsense approach to living a healthy and active lifestyle. (I am not as active as I want to be.) His tips are easy and even though they may appear to be unconventional they make sense. Personally, I really liked #1 and #3, but the one that stood out the most was #8 - Stop Eating Breakfast! How we eat "breakfast" is completely wrong. David calls out the lies and propaganda that we have been taught year after year in this book. I was a refreshing read that gives you action steps that you can do and more importantly, things that you can stick with and maintain.
I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is overweight and wants to make a change in their life. Seriously, if you don't like your weight - buy it and read it.
Transparency - I know of David Soto Jr online but have had limited interaction with him. I bought this book on what I believe was its release date for $0.99. I read the book in one sitting and really enjoyed it.
And it will help you solve that problem.
David Soto distills the science behind the weight loss myths that keep us fat (like counting calories), and he shows you what to do instead. His advice has helped me alter my thinking and my behavior.
I'm a reader, but I love that this book is short and to the point. And David's sense of humor had my husband asking, "What's so funny?" as I laughed out loud. He shares his own story as proof that the lies we're told about weight loss are keeping many of us stuck and as a testimony to the fact that there are simple solutions that work. Buy this book. Read it. And start your journey to stress-free weight loss.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Weight Loss
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth