Stop ruining your hands - Primo Chalk, the way climbing and lifting chalk should be. Switch to Primo gym chalk and experience the difference for yourself.
|Price:||$27.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||Save $1.35 (5%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LASTS ABOUT TWICE AS LONG with half the amount you are used to using from plain magnesium carbonate chalk
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED AND TRUSTED in NFL and NCAA weight rooms. Our customers include professional and collegiate teams with coaches that know their lifting chalk!
- ESSENTIAL OILS your condition skin and provide natural protection against tearing and dryness common from plain weight lifting chalk
- DRAMATICALLY IMPROVES GRIP with fine grind gym chalk and high quality natural epsom salts
- NATURALLY ANTIBACTERIAL So you can feel safe using shared gym equipment
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Primo Chalk is different and we've found that it's often helpful for customers to get some tips on how to get the full experience. So, here goes!
- Wash your hands to get the oils and stuff off before you use chalk. Seriously, this is important.
- Get a little, knock off the excess and work it into your hands. More is not usually better with Primo.
- Keep the package closed when not in use. Moisture from the air gets absorbed and will change chalk over time.
- if you bought loose chalk in one of our buckets, dispense some into a smaller container. It's a real bummer if someone knocks over a bucket of loose chalk on your gym floor. ...ask me how I know!
- Finally!! wash your hands after working out. That's good practice anyway. Even better though, when using Primo Chalk, our essential oils go into overtime to help heal and condition your skin when you do!
We created Primo climbing chalk with organic essential oils and high grade epsom salt. Primo Chalk is antibacterial and conditions skin. Weight lifters and Crossfitters have reported that Primo gym chalk reduces and even prevents rips and tears. It provides a strong, lasting grip with less than your usual lifting chalk. It also smells great! Try putting some Primo Chalk in your shoes, bag or anything else that's getting stinky! Preferred by athletes around the globe. Made in the USA. Contains no harsh chemicals and no antibiotics.
Top Customer Reviews
-stays on hands longer than other brands, so you dont need to reapply as often
-powder is very fine and covers hands well, so the grip it provides is excellent
-this chalk is twice the price of most other brands. That said, chalk lasts forever, so it's worth the price IMO.
But the thing that makes this chalk better than others is definitely the essential oils and such that have been infused into it so once you go to the bathroom and wash it off your hands when you are done it actually works as a bit of a moisturizer for your skin. I've had plenty of labor jobs and and have lifted and done calisthenics for most of my adult life, so yeah my palms are pretty gosh darn rough and I've been using this chalk for about a week and a half and I've got to say my hands are a lot smoother than they've been in a long time.
1lb size comes in one of those little sand buckets, that yes is resealable, and I'd say the amount would probably last at least a year or two at minimum for daily personal use. Must have if you are looking for chalk for training.
I lift weights and I also indoor rock climb so I am constantly testing my finger/ hand strength which means I'm always tearing the skin off my hands.
I have used other brands of chalk which do the job but Primo Chalk is in its own category. The chalk is so fine that you only need a bit of it to cover both hands (finger tips to palms). I find that a quick layer of chalk will last me through at least 2 set of me lifting weights or at least through one route of climbing holds at my local climbing gym. I find that after my workouts once i was washed the chalk off my hands that my hands feel softer.
I have noticed that other reviews say that they notice a cinnamon or lavender smell. I don't get that from my chalk but i will say that it smells clean/ pure it definitely a different smell than other chalk brands.
I say if you are trying to decide what chalk to use Primo Chalk is he only way to go and if you buy the 5lb tub, and your the only one using it, it'll be the only chalk you'll ever need.
I have tried basically everything one could try to do to fix my problem from lotion and up and putting on gloves using climb-on, Joshua tree balm --any kind of cream lotion or salve you can possibly imagine.
Running a humidifier 24 seven sleeping with gloves gave me no relief. I did everything you could imagine from superglue to emu oil nothing worked.
I was reluctant to purchase this because I had a full bucket of chalk that I was waiting to go through but I figured I would try spending my money on Primo chalk instead of another lotion or cream.
I'm glad I followed the advice: stop ruining your hands.The results were almost immediate. I'm thankful that this product exists and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone who suffers from split fingertips.
I don't know how but I think it conditions my fingers better than not using any chalk it all and just using gloves.