Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Stopain Migraine Topical Pain Relieving Gel 1.62 fl. oz Safe and Effective Migraine Relief
- MIGRAINE RELIEF IN MOMENTS: Topical migraine gel from Stopain offers relief more quickly than many migraine medications & is effective at any stage of a migraine. No known side effects or drug interactions
- PAIN RELIEF GEL: When you are suffering from a migraine, you want immediate, effective & easy relief. While topical migraine pain relief is a new concept for most, it's easy to use and works on contact
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE: Stopain uses menthol to offer real time temporary relief for simple backache, strains, bruises & sprains; Our extra strength products help support joint health & mobility
- TOPICAL PAIN RELIEF: Stopain carries pain relief topicals, roll ons, sprays & gels; Whether suffering from the pain of a migraine or living with joint pain, Stopain may offer relief
- STOPAIN STOPS THE PAIN: The next time you're in pain, reach for Stopains pain relieving spray, gel or roll on; Real time pain relief for knee pain, back pain or joint pain
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Stopain Migraine is a safe, fast, effective topical headache and migraine pain relieving gel with Mentholum, Belladonna, Iris Versicolor, and Sanguinaria Canadensis. Our migraine gel has no dyes or preservatives and is non-irritating to skin. Apply to the gel to the back of the neck on each side for fast relief.
Does not contain aspirin, acetaminophen, or caffeine
Stopain Migraine a safe topical application. It not contain aspirin, acetaminophen, caffeine, dyes or preservatives. It is non-irritating to skin and has no known drug interactions.
Fast, effective relief
Apply directly onto the back of your neck for fast, penetrating migraine pain relief.
Can be applied as needed up to 4x daily
If after 30 minutes, symptoms persists apply as needed up to 4x daily for continued relief.
How to Use
Prime the actuator. Press and release pump once to dispense gel onto fingertips.
Apply gel to one side of the back of the neck starting behind the ear.
Repeat steps 1 and 2 to the opposite side of the back of neck.
Do Not Apply To Forehead Or Temples
Stopain migraine is a safe, fast, effective topical headache and migraine pain relieving gel with mentholum, belladonna, iris versicolor, and sanguinaria canadensis. Our migraine gel has no dyes or preservatives and is non-irritating to skin. Apply to the gel to the back of the neck on each side for fast relief.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Ask a doctor before use if you have never had migraines diagnosed by a health professional. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. Do not apply to forehead or temples. For external use only. The product should not be used topically on children younger than 2 years of age, nor should it be applied on any mucus membranes of any age child or adult. Seek the advice of your health care professional before using this product topically on children 2 to 12 years of age. Avoid contact with eyes. If gel gets into eyes or on mucus membranes flush with cool water for 1 - 2 minutes. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center. Stop use and consult a doctor if condition worsens, or symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days redness is present excessive irritation of the skin occurs. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Topical product effectively relieves migraine pain fast.
Active Ingredients: Mentholum 1X HPUS - 50.00%, Belladonna 3X HPUS - 1.33%, Iris Versicolor 6X HPUS - 1.33%, Sanguinaria Canadensis 6X HPUS - 1.33%. Inactive Ingredients: Carbopol polymer, ethanol (USP), pentylene glycol, silicone dioxide, triethanolamine, water (USP).
Press and release pump once to dispense gel onto fingertips. Apply gel to one side of back of neck starting behind the ear. Repeat steps 1 and 2 to opposite side of back of neck. Do not apply to forehead of temples.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A few notes:
- Make sure to apply it as directed. You need to apply it around your neck, like a collar. Don't put it on your temples--that will burn and not do anything (trust me, I've tried, even though the directions say specifically not to).
- The smell is intense, but it serves a purpose. If your migraines are triggered or worsened by smells, I would still say give this a try. It may even help, because the smell is very medicinal (minty) and covers up all other smells (food, pets, candles, etc.) The smell is just slightly stronger than like an icy-hot product, but also much more pleasant and therapeutic.
- Use it AS SOON as you feel a migraine coming on. It will still help once you have the migraine, but like any other treatment, it helps more if you use it preemptively.
- If you can, have someone apply this to your back, in between your shoulder blades, coming down from your neck. It will make you feel super cold (which can be a good thing) but will also relax those muscles that tense up from migraine pain.
- Apply in conjunction with heat. The product makes you feel cold, and it can work somewhat like an ice pack, so it's helpful to apply heat intermittently to relax the muscles even more. You can apply it to your neck and apply heat to your forehead, for example, which I've found really helpful. Or apply to your neck, apply an ice pack to your forehead, and put heat on your neck where the product is.
Top international reviews
I use it most days and don't leave home without it. I've been using it for exactly one month and so far have just needed 2 tryptans. It always helps but sometimes that pain over the eye just persists but instead of needing a tryptan I've got away with over the counter medication which never worked before. I really can't believe it. It's expensive but in a month of daily use sometimes two or 3 times a day I can see that a quarter of the gel has been used. That's another fantastic thing about it, you can actually see the gel through the tube so I'll know when to order more. For me this gel is worth every penny and thank you to the manufacturers and to that person who took the time to review it . Especially thank you Amazon as I live in the Channel Islands UK and this is an American product but it's so easy to be able to get access to it through this site.
Every time it hurts, I apply it and I almost get instant relief
Ne remplace pas la medicstion; c'est un allié ! !
Je renouvelle l'achat certainement!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.