|Item Weight||1.76 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.2 x 0.7 x 2.7 inches|
|Item model number||SLAAORG|
|Size||Holds 4 Batteries|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Storacell by Powerpax SlimLine AA Battery Caddy, Orange, Holds 4 Batteries
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Store your batteries in a compact, easy to find caddy; holds 4 AA batteries
- Dispense batteries with one hand for safety and convenience
- Terminal protection at both ends regardless of how the battery is inserted
- Unique, easy to use locking mechanism; batteries snap into place and remove easily
- Originally designed for pilots, the Battery Caddy is also great for photography, camping, travel or home use
- Batteries not included
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Storacell AA8pkCY Battery Caddy, Yellow, 8-Pack||Storacell by Powerpax SlimLine 18650 4-Pack Battery Caddy, Clear||Storacell by Powerpax A9 Multi-Pack Battery Caddy, Military Green||Storacell by Powerpax SlimLine CR123 4-Pack Battery Caddy, Black||Storacell PBCORMS Powerpax Glow-in-The-Dark PBC Original Battery Caddy, Moonshine||Storacell by Powerpax Slim Line "AAA" Battery Caddy, Orange - Holds 6 "AAA" Batteries|
|Storacell has a Caddy for Any Battery||AA||18650||AA, AAA, 9V||CR123||AA, AAA, C, 9V||AAA|
|Different colors to choose from?||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Storacell by Powerpax SlimLine AAA Battery Caddy, Orange, Holds 6 Batteries
Storacell by Powerpax PBC Original Multi-Pack Battery Caddy, Orange
Storacell SL18650ORG by Powerpax SlimLine 18650 Battery Caddy, Orange, Holds 4 Batteries
Storacell by Powerpax SlimLine C Battery Caddy, Orange, Holds 4 Batteries
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
AS easy to use as 1-2-3. Press on the bottom of the battery with your thumb to breach the locking tab, continue pushing the battery in the center opening, then twist out and pull battery out. No more Loose Batteries! Unique locking feature holds batteries firmly in place. Torison bars allow more flexibility and longer life of locking feature. "batteries not included"
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Well made, heavy-gauge thermoplastic — I don't worry about them breaking after repeated use;
2) Variety of color options, although I ordered bright orange ones so they stand out in a drawer;
3) The cell locking mechanism is simple yet it's easy to slide the battery out when you want it. Clearly the dimensions are just right so it's easy to insert, hard to fall out, and easy to remove when you need it;
4) It appears you can insert the battery either way, so the design is fool-proof;
5) Made in the USA. Hurray! I'll gladly pay a premium for a USA-made product, especially when the quality is built-in from the outset.
The only downside is the markup from Amazon handling costs, which is why I purchased the "add-on" option versions which were nearly half the price of the standard "Prime Shipping" versions. The challenge for all low-cost products is that the stocking, pick/pack, and shipping costs are often more than the value of the product itself. I would like to see multi-packs of 5 or 10, which potentially could be sold more economically on a per-unit basis. That said, these are nice battery holders and I'm buying more!
- It keeps the batteries secure as there has not been one slip out, even when being dropped on the floor.
- Very well made.
- Durable plastic used.
- Very easy to use.
- Does not completely seal the batteries, so be careful when storing alkaline batteries for a long period as those can leak onto your gear.
Overall, I rate this a 5.0 out of 5.0 stars as it is so well made and simple to use. It has been my go to carrying case for batteries over the past two years or so. The only batteries I use are either the Eneloop AA and AAA rechargeable batteries, or the Energizer Lithium batteries in AA and AAA. I currently have these cases in 6-AAA, 12-AAA, 4-AA, and 12-AA.
I think a better design, though you couldn't remove each battery randomly, is a design like a magazine from a semi-automatic gun. It's easy to eject rounds from a magazine with one hand and it could be designed so that the batteries could be inserted in either direction so that you can hold you camera in one hand and drop the batteries directly into the battery compartment with the other.
Wish they'd offer a mix pack where maybe you'd get a 12 cell AA and say an 8 cell of each a D and AAA if they could do that for $8-10 bucks, I and I'll bet many others would buy more to increase volumes.