4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
200 Quart Vacuum Sealer Storage Bags Size 8 x 12 Inch for Food Saver, Seal a Meal Vac Sealers BPA Free, Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Freezer & Sous Vide Vaccume Safe Universal Pre-Cut Bag Avid Armor
|Price:||$27.00 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.99 (16%)|
|Material||Poly + Nylon|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12 x 8 x 4 inches|
|Item Weight||4.5 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AVID ARMOR QUART 8x12 INCH VACUUM SEALING BAGS - Works with Foodsaver, Seal-a-Meal and Vac Machines
- QUALITY & PERFORMANCE - Increase storage life and freshness up to 5 times longer. No freezer burn
- FOOD SAFE - BPA Free for storing fresh or cooked foods in freezer, microwave and cooking sous vide
- POPULAR QUART BAG SIZE - 200 PACK of 8x12 precut bags. Top rated vacuum sealer bags
- TESTED PROFESSIONAL QUALITY - 3 mil top panel, 4 mil embossed back panel for maximum protection
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Avid Armor is the Trusted, Innovative Name in Quality Food Storage
We are an American small business passionate about our brand. Founded with a simple mission: create superior vacuum packaging products.
Our universal vacuum sealer bags and frustration-free vacuum sealing system allow you to preserve your food from “field to sealed” and eat fresh in your kitchen year-round. With Avid Armor, you can be confident that you’re getting quality dependable products and service.
Bag & Roll Specifications:
- Designed for maximum air removal
- Easy-to-use and economical for sealing items of different sizes and lengths
- Constructed of a multi-layer poly nylon to block moisture and oxygen
- 3 mil thick top panel for optimum clarity
- 4 mil thick embossed back panel with diamond air channel design
Avid Armor bags and rolls are made to cook sous vide, boil to reheat, or used in the microwave to reheat or steam when the bag is punctured.
Our bags are designed to completely withdraw oxygen from the bag, keeping your food's moisture and flavor in and prevent oxygen from seeping back in, avoiding freezer burn.
We pledge to keep your food safe and are committed to making food-safe bags that are free of BPA, phthalates and other plasticizers.
Avid Armor vacuum sealer bags and rolls works with all major brand vacuum sealers including Food Saver, Weston, Cabela's, Seal-a-Meal, Ziploc & more…
Avid Armor vacuum seal bags and rolls come in a variety of sizes and have unlimited uses:
Harvesting Fresh Fruits or Vegetables, Processing Fish and Wild Game, Sous Vide, Marinating, Bulk Food, Leftovers, Meal Prep, Freezer Storage
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For the occasional vac user that has patience, I believe the bags will do their job of protecting the food. I however can not afford to wait the 2 minutes with a fan blowing on the heating strip to cool it off between bags. An extra 1 1/2 minutes per bag on a 100 bag job is a lot of waisted time in an already time consuming process.
We have tried these so far with bulk ground meat, and the blood slowly worked its way up the grid and could not get to the sealing portion before it sealed.
Size wise, these will safely hold about 1.5 pounds of burger, or two large stuffed peppers. Perhaps four large pig in the blankets.
I used these to vacuum seal sliced smoked pork lions and they work great for both freezing and Sous-vide reheating. I also used them to vacuum seal T-bone steaks just used a piece of parchment paper over the bone to protect the bag, so far I've seen no signs of bag or seal failure.
I will definitely buy these from this retailer in the future.