Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

100%
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on August 10, 2015
This is one of my favorite books. I couldn't put it down, and while I was trying to read one a day and meditate on it, I kept reading and rereading. The book is so warm and human, and if I'm down I can pick up my copy of this book and "re-energize". I find comfort and humor in the telling of these stories.
on December 6, 2016
Super book - amazing author
on August 30, 2011
Jose Hobday offers a look at Spirituality that had been influenced by her Native American culture. Her short but well told stories are fresh, enjoyable, and challenging. This is a good book for those who are comfortable venturing "outside the box."
on August 28, 2015
Very fun and inspiring.
on November 19, 2013
Loved it. Lots of sacred stories that I just wanted
to spend time with and read over and over again.
on May 13, 2009
This is another wonderful book in good shape and
great reading. I am so glad for the used book
stores and their listings on Amazon.