- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: World Book; 1988 Yearbook edition (1988)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0716606887
- ISBN-13: 978-0716606888
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.3 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,951,940 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Stories of freedom (Childcraft 1988) Hardcover – 1988
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The fourteen battles covered are Egypt vs. the Sea People (~1180 B.C.), the Battle of Marathon (490 B.C.), the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest (A.D. 9), the Battle of Tours (A.D. 732), the Mongol invasion of Japan (A.D. 1281), the Battle of Sempach Switzerland (July 9, 1386), Joan of Arc (A.D. 1429), the Spanish Armada (A.D. 1588), the Siege of Vienna Austria (A.D. 1683), the Battle of Monmouth New Jersey (June 28, 1778), the Battle of Puebla Mexico (May 5, 1862), the Battle of Isandhlwana South Africa (January 22, 1879), the Battle of Warsaw Poland (August 16-25, 1920), and the Battle of Britain (A.D. 1940).