Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 70 reviews
on May 21, 2015
This hard shell case for your port drive must have i didnt think it would have been this good must buy i highly recomend

-This was why i didnt give it a 5 stars the case should have a place were the usb card can hang out case but you can still do it if u zip it half way.

-not a deal breaker but if could make the product little bigger so u can put more cords and usb but still a solid buy.

+price cheap for something you needs to protect items

+hard case so u can drop it and not have your heart racing that it broke lol.

+keeps dust away from electronics.

I have a seagate expansion in there.
on September 22, 2016
keeps my hard drive safe from water and dust and falls. good quality product.
on December 26, 2013
I own a Seagate Backup Plus drive and this case fits perfect. It almost feels as if this case was custom fit for this particular drive. The mesh net storage pocket is great for the USB cord.
on June 6, 2013
I prefer this type of case to the soft-sided one. It affords a bit more protection -- but don't expect your drive to survive a fall. I was lucky my drive was in this case because it did survive a fall onto carpeting...
The case makes it easier to store my my various portable drives in a bin.
Thumbs up. (I would buy it again.)
on January 17, 2016
Works as stated and a great value for the price. I use it for my seagate. It fits well and I have not issues with closing the case. Case seems sturdy enough. I accidently dropped the case outside on the sidewalk and it seemed to have protected my external drive. I would recommend this case based on price and quality.
on April 28, 2015
Fits my Toshiba 3.0, 1 Tb drive perfectly. I have been using this case for over a month now with no regrets. I have had other cases for other drives and I will say this is the best of the lot. Features a little velcro to help the drive sit still in the case and the little pocket on the other side makes keeping the mini usb/usb cable in its place. Just a great case!
on January 11, 2014
I bought this as a protective case for an old Windows hard drive that I had re-obtained from a few years ago. The case is a tight fit, but it works. It does use velcro for the nylon strap inside, but I can fit my hard drive in without having to undo it. The netting works to hold my short USB cord for my drive. I am glad to buy this case which has served me as well as my hard drive.
on July 24, 2017
Not too bad. It fits my Seagate 2TB drive. The compartment to put the USB cable seems like it can break pretty easily though.
on February 25, 2014
This is a great little case for my Toshiba hard drive. It has a little pouch on one side for a cable or things and a velcro strap to hold the drive in. I have actually purchased several of these for a variety of other small elex to keep safe. Great product at a good price.
on August 2, 2013
It's a nice case. But I'm using Sony external HDD. It fits snugly. The reason I'm giving 4 star instead of 5 is because you have to lay the usb cord flat in its pouch for it to close without bulging or pressing on your drive.