Hill Climb Racing 2 Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 19, 2016
I love the chair, my wife loves the chair, as we literally use it every day to rock our daughter to sleep since she was born. After a few months, the bearings did start squeaking, so I have to periodically oil them. Kind of a hassle, but not a deal breaker, as like anything it requires maintenance. After about 8 months of steady use, a lower bearing went out, so I looked up on their website, could not figure out a part number for it, so I emailed them explain the issue, attached photos of the bearing, and the MFG label under the chair, and they emailed back stating that they summited an order for me. Later got an email with a tracking number. To my surprise, they sent me a whole new chair. Wow, all I needed was a bearing. So yes it was unfortunate that I had a bearing go out, but what great customer service to send a whole new chair. Thank you very much!
on January 5, 2017
First I must point out that you get what you pay for. So considering how inexpensive this rocker is compared to others, you might give it more stars. I don't find it all that comfortable and have folded up blankets to put on the seat to add padding. The back is comfortable, but my butt just sinks right down to the wooden frame. The arms are a bit too high for me so when I am trying to feed my baby I end up sitting diagonally. It is creaky and I wonder how long it will end up lasting.
on May 3, 2017
Fell apart less than a month after purchase. Even with kids plopping down, it should have lasted longer. Would send back but it fell apart due to screws coming out and have no clue where they are. My sister in lae has almost the same one from walmart and it is much sturdier.
on February 10, 2016
This set has served us well!!! I nursed on this chair for 9.5 months and still now we use it to read books and cuddle with my 16 month old :). When she has a hard time sleeping, I rock her by bouncing on a stability ball (there is one dedicated to bouncing her to sleep!) and walking around, then once she's calm, I sit down on the glider and rock her a little more. When she's upset, I can't just rock her in the glider but once she's calm, she lets me rock her in the glider until she's even more sleepy and I can put her down in the crib. This is very helpful when she's sick and I have to hold her upright to help her fall asleep and then transfer her. I read before I bought it that some people have complained that the cushion isn't very good so we've always just put a pillow on the chair for us to sit on. Never used it without the pillow so not sure if the complaints were valid or not. With the pillow on, it's been great.
on June 16, 2015
I bought this chair 4 years ago to use as nursing chair. I used it every night for the first year to nurse and rock my baby. After that I have it used it just a reading chair. I think it's comfortable and nice looking chair and it has been holding up great for several years.

It was a bit squeaky when rocking it constantly with my baby. It didn't bother him but annoyed me. Now when I'm not using rocking so much I haven't notice that it squeaks any more at all.

It would have been nice to have cushions you could wash but mine still looks pretty good after years of use.
on January 5, 2015
I bought this glider on September 30th 2012, for my sons arrival on October 17th 2012. Its been over 2 years and the chair is still in great shape. I love it!! I've literally used it EVERY day since the birth of my son. Multiple times a day at that. Breastfeeding was always in the chair, nap time rocking, bedtime rocking, story time, etc. My son loves the chair too! He is a toddler now and as soon as I tell him its story time he runs to the chair and JUMPS on it! Yes it does get dirty very easily, but it is definitely worth way more than what we paid for. Sometimes it does creak here and there, but my husband always does something to it to make it quiet down. Love it and would buy it again!
on October 24, 2015
This glider is perfect for the price if you're looking for a comfortable solution for breastfeeding your baby. As others have noted, it's not the finest piece of construction, but for this price, I hardly mind. It's safe enough to use for it's intended purpose - morning and night feedings - and we won't keep it forever. It will last the length of time for which we need it. I'd have given this 5 stars but for the wooden ends on the arm rests that my long baby bonks his head every time, no matter how hard I try to keep my hand behind his head.

We bought this before baby arrived and I didn't use it until we put him in his own room (4 months). Now that he's more alert and easily distracted during mealtime, feeding him in a calm, dimly lit room is a must. I still use the Brestfriend pillow when I sit in this chair, just because it's comfortable for my baby to lie on while he eats, but we could do without it. I'm 5'5"and average sized (8-10). This chair is very comfortable.
on September 15, 2014
We have had this glider for almost three months, and it has been great. This was such a good buy. We looked at babies r us and a few major department stores. The gliders at these places were double and triple what this one cost. We decided to take a chance since we were on a budget, and we are so glad we did!

I read some reviews saying the cushion wasn't comfortable but we have not found that to be true at all. The cushion is holding up and is only minimally worn. Now, my husband is 5'6 and I am 5'2 so we found the height to be fine. I imagine if you were very tall, re back might not be high enough for a comfortable position for your head.

The only issue we have had with this glider , is that it used to be very squeaky. We had to use wd40 a couple times and it has been squeak free for the most part now.

Overall we are so happy we made this purchase and are thrilled with the money we saved. The cherry color goes great with our cherry nursery furniture!
on December 2, 2016
I purchased this chair because I spent my baby budget on other items and just wanted an affordable chair to get me thru a year or two with my baby. I had no idea how much I would be sitting in this chair and I do wish I had spent more for comfort. It's a decent chair for the price but it's definitely not as comfortable as other glider rockers I've seen in stores such as babies r us and buy buy baby but it's at least half the cost of those too. I was disappointed when I put it together to see that the padding is very thin and cheap foam which makes it's not as comfortable as more quality chairs. Also, the fabric tends to stain very easily so I recommend scotchguard. It does glide well.
on November 25, 2016
I bought this glider for my sister and she absolutely loved it. She was 41 weeks pregnant and put it together on her own!!! My sister and her husband absolutely love it. They think its comfy and they also like the side pockets for added convenience. It arrived in 2 days!! which is incredible considering it is a glider and ottoman, it was 5 days before thanksgiving and paid nothing for shipping through prime. Totally worth the purchase!!