Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Color: White|Style: Beige|Change

Showing 11-20 of 901 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,007 reviews
on December 25, 2016
Not meant for tall people if u want to rest your head. I am 5'4" and i cant rest my head back properly unless i slide down quite a bit, which in tunr gets a little uncomfortable. I have been using it since past couple of weeks, no creaking or no spunds whatsoever. Very comfortable if i discount the head resting. I wish the cover could be taken out for washing... its prone to get dirty with a little baby in arms..
on February 28, 2011
This chair is great for what I paid for it! It was easy to assemble, it is comfortable for short periods of time (under an hour) and it glides very comfortably. The white paint is bright white and the beige is a nice khaki beige. It will be the perfect rocking chair for our little one when he/she arrives. I did not give it five stars because it is a little on the small side, stunk to high heaven for days when we got it, and is not terribly comfortable to sit in for extended periods of time (over an hour). Other than that it is great.
on March 25, 2017
We've had this for 3 years and it has held up extremely well for the price. It has a smooth rocking mechanism, the cushion is comfy and it's built in a durable manner. It does show some wear and tear, but for the deal, it's definitely worth it.
on April 24, 2017
I ordered it for a co-worker. It was supposed to be brown. It said brown on the box but it was pink. The person received a second one that had scrapes all over the wood. I was embarrassed. The person kept the money instead. Deserves no stars.
VINE VOICEon December 20, 2011
I must start out to say that I'm 5'10" and my husband is 6'5" and the reason I gave 4 stars is because the fit isn't that great for tall people. Our necks aren't that comfortable in it. We have just recently set up the chair and it's an easy set up. Took approximately 25 minutes since most of the chair comes already set up. We have the LaJobi Nursery 101 Coconcord Classic Crib, Cherry and the finish matches perfectly. I was a bit concerned since not all cherry finish is the same but I guess we got lucky. Must say also though that the color of the green is a lighter green than is shown online, its more of a mint green.

The cushion is a bit hard but I plan on buying an extra cushion to help with the cushioning but then again I didn't expect much cushioning with the price. I did try another glider at a baby store that was worth more than this one and the cushioning was comparable. The chair glides comfortably with just me in it. Baby is due in another 4 weeks and I'm sure that with the extra weight that it will do just as well since hubby is much bigger than I am and he has yet to complain.

If you're on a budget and looking to save a few $$ then this is the chair to get. If you can afford a more expensive comfortable chair then by all means go ahead and get it. Once baby gets here and I've used it a lot more frequently then I'll be sure to update.
review image review image
on March 11, 2017
Comfortable chair and color of wood and fabric look just like the picture. The only downfalls are that the top cushion slides down occasionally and also the manufacturer put way too much grease in the ottoman so you can hear the grease slush around when using the ottoman.
on January 28, 2015
Squeaks (high pitched, wakes baby) off and on when I rock. The ottoman is high and hurts my back to use. The cushion lost its form and comfort in a week of just using it at night to feed my baby and rock him to sleep, which was short lived due to the squeaking. I thought the pockets would be nice but I honestley never used them. A friend purchased this and has complained of this chair hurting her back. Not a good chair for mothers.
on April 18, 2016
Great quality, especially for the price. I did have two pieces on the chair that were broken but I contacted Stork Craft directly and they sent us replacements for free.
on July 12, 2015
For being brand new there are scuffs on it. The snaps you attach the cushion to the chair are broken. Also the picture of the brown and dark gray online look nothing like the actual product. A LOT lighter. Doesn't match the rest of our furniture. Disappointed.
on April 6, 2017
One of the snaps on the base of the chair for the arm rest covers was damaged to the point where the button wouldn't snap on.
Ottoman has a decently sized crack in one of the inner arms. Doesn't affect the glide of it, but still an ugly crack.