Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Baby Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Storkcraft Premium Hoop Glider and Ottoman (White Base, Gray Cushion) – Padded Cushions with Storage Pocket, Smooth Rocking Motion, Easy to Assemble, Solid Hardwood Base
About this item
- PREMIUM COMFORT: The Storkcraft Premium Hoop Glider and Ottoman offers you generous seating room, comfortable padded arm cushions with convenient storage pockets, and enclosed metal ball bearings for a smooth gliding motion to gently rock you and your little one to relaxation
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: Each padded arm cushion includes a convenient storage pocket to hold any reading materials or essentials you need to keep within arm?s reach
- MULTIPLE COLORS: Designed to match any nursery, this glider is available in multiple cushion and base colors so it will match your style and blend seamlessly with the rest of your nursery furniture including including cribs, changing tables, dressers, mattresses, beds, and bunk beds.
- SIZE: Maximum recommended weight (250 pounds); Length (25.5 inches); Height (38.5 inches); Width (21.5 inches); Seat width (18 inches); Seat depth (19 inches); Seat height (17.5 inches); Ottoman length (16 inches); Ottoman height (14 inches); Ottoman width (19 inches)
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: This product requires assembly; base of glider made of solid hardwood material;
- EASY CLEAN: The comfortable, polyester upholstery of our glider and ottoman set is spot cleanable, so you can keep your nursery looking fresh, clean and comfortable for you and your baby or infant. It's the ideal rocking chair for any stage of maternity
- UNIQUE QUALITY: For 70 years, Storkcraft has been manufacturing quality furniture for infants, toddlers, kids, and teens. Compare our line of innovative products to those from Angel Line, Delta Children, Baby Relax, DaVinci, Shermag or Dutalier; Distance between arms : 12.5 inches
- Meets or exceeds all applicable American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM International) and Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) safety standards.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Storkcraft Gliders and Ottomans
The Storkcraft Glider and Ottoman offers you generous seating room, comfortable padded arm cushions with storage pockets, and enclosed ball bearings for a smooth gliding motion to gently rock you and your little one to relaxation.
3 Main Features
Each padded arm cushion includes a convenient storage pocket to hold any reading materials or essentials you need to keep within arm’s reach.
The Storkcraft Glider and Ottoman offers you generous seating room, comfortable padded arm cushions with convenient storage pockets, and enclosed metal ball bearings for a smooth gliding motion to gently rock you and your little one to relaxation.
Multiple Colors and Finishes
Designed to match any nursery, this glider is available in multiple child-safe and non-toxic cushion and base colors so it will match your style and blend seamlessly with the rest of your nursery furniture. Cushions are made of a durable polyester fabric, and are spot-cleanable.
|Storkcraft Hoop Glider and Ottoman with Plain Cushion||Storkcraft Hoop Glider and Ottoman with Chevron Cushion||Storkcraft Hoop Glider and Ottoman with Swirl Cushion||Storkcraft Tuscany Glider & Ottoman with Plain Cushion||Storkcraft Tuscany Glider & Ottoman with Swirl Cushion|
|Available Cushion Colors||Beige, Gray, Light Gray and Pink||Gray||Gray, Pink and Taupe||Beige and Gray||Gray, Pink and Taupe|
|Available Wood Colors||Espresso, Black, White, Pebble Gray and Gray||White||White, Espresso and Gray||White, Espresso and Black||White, Espresso and Black|
|Assembled Dimensions (Inches)||29.75 x 29.25 x 38.12||24.75 x 25.75 x 39.5||24.75 x 25.75 x 39.5||29 x 28 x 41||29 x 28 x 41|
|Assembled Weight (Ib)||27.06||45||45||45.5||45.5|
The Storkcraft Premium Hoop Glider and Ottoman offers you generous seating room, comfortable padded arm cushions with storage pockets, and enclosed ball bearings for a smooth gliding motion to gently rock you and your little one to relaxation. Each padded arm cushion includes a convenient storage pocket to hold any reading materials or essentials you need to keep within arm?s reach. The cushions are made of an easy to clean material. Designed to match any nursery, this glider is available in multiple cushion and base colors, so it will match your style and blend seamlessly with the rest of your nursery furniture. Maximum recommended weight (250 pounds); Length (25.5 inches); Height (38.5 inches); Width (21.5 inches); Seat width (18 inches); Seat depth (19 inches); Seat height (17.5 inches); Ottoman length (14.5 inches); Ottoman height (14 inches); Ottoman width (19 inches). This product requires assembly. Base of glider made of solid hardwood material. Inner material is 100% polyurethane foam pad
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pro: Looks nice, back cushion is soft, and the pocket on the side is handy. Made a bit of a creaky noise when gliding at first but stopped doing it after a couple of uses. The price point is very inexpensive. The seat is comfortable enough, I am 5' 3" and average build; the seat was uncomfortable when I sat in it while pregnant but is fine now.
Cons: Too small to be comfortable for my 6' 2" husband, the back is pretty short. If I lean my head back, it rests on top of the back cushion. The back cushion is way more plush than the bottom cushion.
By year two, the seat bottomed out. My husband ended up making a platform seat with support bars & it was SO uncomfortable. When we moved we tossed this in the garbage. My husband and I are still well under the weight limit including the terrible two toddler.***
This chair had potential. This has lasted for over a year, with daily use for naps, bedtime, and rough fussy nights. My husband and I are both under the weight limit even with the baby and within months the left arm came apart. We both lean to the right when we feed the bebe, so it didn't bother us too much. With liquid nails, extra screws, clamps, and more screws we reassembled the arm. After a few more months the whole left arm just fell and came apart. It has clicked since day one, but with constant rocking, it becomes just background noise.
It was easy to assemble.
The fabric can be tossed into the washer and dried and reattached.
After we are finished needing to use this chair, we will just throw it away. It isn't worth saving for next bebe, and with the left side CONSTANTLY broken, I am not handing it down.
Even if it had come with all its parts i woulnd't recommend this chair for anyone over 180lbs. Id be scared to sit in it if i were heavier then that. Hardly anything supporting the bottom cushion. Also felt wobbly from side to side.
Dont waste your time dealing with this product.
The cushion inside arm rests has bunched up and I can't straighten it back out, so those are now useless, just hanging on the side. The chair came missing buttons to keep these visions/pockets pinned down, emailed about this with a "tough for you" type response. One of the major wooden back supports broke within 6 months of use. My husband was able to fix just enough to keep it semi-functional, but still will often come out making me lean to one side. I'm afraid what would happen if someone heavier rocked in it- I'm about 145 lbs.
With another baby on the way, we're testing chairs in person from companies with better customer service & literally tossing this to the curb.
I will say the ottoman still works well.
Top international reviews
Lo único que me gustaría que fuera diferente son los cojines. Después de varias manchas decidí lavarlos, y para eso los descosí por el lado de las etiquetas para sacar el relleno y lavar las fundas en lavadora. Quedaron muy bien y las aberturas no se notan cuando la silla está vestida de nuevo. Me gustaría que vinieran así de fábrica (relleno extraíble), pues lavar manchas locales deja marcas de agua o manchas. La única manera de verla bien limpia de nuevo fue lavar las fundas.
Update: used for 2 months and I was never able to get the eyelet fixed, a spindle on the back broke and a button on the main cushion has fallen off.
I keep it covered with a blanket so the fact that I've lost a button is unreal.
It's not very comfortable for long feedings.
Overall I'm very disappointed.
So these mats are quite thin therefore not too soft. For the price and shipped to my door it is still a good deal.
Unfortunately, the quality of this chair is poor. We had to return it.
-On one of the arm cushions, the buttons to connect the cushion to the chair were fastened backwards. We could flip over the cushion and stretch tightly to get it to fit, but was still less than ideal.
-The colour of the back cushion and arm cushions did not match the colour of the seat cushion. It greatly stood out and it made the chair look cheap
-The seat cushion is incredibly thin, and I would suspect would compress after use and become rather uncomfortable. Not ideal if nursing a newborn in the middle of the night
-When I sat down in the chair, it creaked and sounded like I was going to break the thing. I weigh about 195lbs, and I thought it would crumble beneath me. Not a reassuring feeling if I'm going to be rocking my newborn in it.
-One good thing I can say, is that assembly was a piece of cake. Srew on the back, screw on the arms, attach cushions, done.
We found a much higher quality chair for not that much more (less than $100 more), and we are extremely happy that we returned the Stork Craft.
The arm rest cushions are my only (minor) complaint. They are quite snug, which puts some strain on the snaps that keep them in place. They tend to un-snap fairly often. Not a huge problem, but if they could be moved even 1/16th of an inch, I think they would be a lot more reliable.
Good buy but build quality is a bit questionable.
1: the chair is a little snug for hubby to use. (He is 6 feet tall and weighs approx 200 lbs).
2: the product arrived on time and easy to assemble but was missing 4 screws for the ottoman. Never fear... awesome Amazon customer service helped us sort it all out!
Now we use this chair every day to rock our little guy to sleep or calm him down.
Hay dos cosas que no me agradaron mucho: 1. El cojín del asiento es muy delgado y se sienten los "resortes"(barillas en S). 2. Rechinan los baleros de la silla.
Great chair, but it feels very finicky
The only issue is the button down arm rest pads but that should be expected when you have multiple children. It stays on strong enough and overall it is quite comfortable.
Don't regret buying this.
(As an aside, the large cardboard box it comes in is fantastic for toddlers/small children to play with)