|Product Dimensions||55.25 x 35 x 4.5 inches|
|Item model number||04510-28G|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material Type||Pine wood|
|Additional product features||Convertible, Covertible|
|Item Weight||44.6 pounds|
Storkcraft Sheffield Fixed Side Convertible Crib, Gray
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Crib converts to a toddler bed (no guard rail), daybed and full size bed (metal bed frame rails sold separately) for years of added use
- Made of high quality solid pine wood and composites
- Adjustable mattress support base
- One year limited warranty; Assembly required
- This beautiful Sheffield II 4-in-1 Convertible Crib is made of high quality solid pine wood and composites, offered in a selection of non toxic, durable finishes
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Storkcraft Sheffield II 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
This beautiful Sheffield II 4-in-1 Convertible Crib is made of high-quality pine wood and composites, offered in a selection of non toxic durable finishes. The clean and simple lines make the Sheffield II 4-in-1 Convertible Crib a perfect fit into any nursery.
Adjustable Mattress Heights
Designed to accommodate your growing child, this crib features a three-position adjustable mattress support base. Set the mattress at the middle or highest height for your newborn baby, and adjust the mattress to the lowest setting for the toddler bed stage.
With no guard rail required, this crib will grow with your child as they transition into a toddler bed. The toddler bed stage is recommended once your child surpasses the height of 35 inches.
For added versatility, and as your child continues to grow, this crib converts into a daybed.
This crib will last well into adolescence as it converts into a full-size bed with headboard. Mattress and full-size metal bed frame sold separately.
This beautiful Sheffield II 4-in-1 Convertible Crib is made of high quality solid pine wood and composites, offered in a selection of non toxic, durable finishes. Save on costs when your baby grows as the Sheffield II can convert from a crib to a toddler bed (no guard rail), daybed and a full size bed (bed rails not included). The clean and simple lines make the Sheffield II 4-in-1 Convertible Crib a perfect fit into any nursery. The Storkcraft Sheffield II 4-in-1 Convertible Crib is certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) and is stringently tested to meet or exceed all applicable Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) and American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) safety standards to ensure the safest sleep environment for your child.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- General construction, finish is very nice. There is some factory paint / finish smell, so I recommend opening the box or assemble the crib to leave it out of the package to air out. The paint smell aka VOC disappears in time, similar to when painting a room via latex paint, not as strong as using a oil base paint. But be sure to air the crib prior to having your new born sleep in it.
-Gray is much darker than in pictures. Darker than a battle ship gray, more towards a dark gray color so be aware. It fit our overall baby room design so we're happy. Paint job is clean and very durable finish and should last with usual care and use.
- Instructions are clear and everything is labeled properly. Everything was packaged very well, arrived in under 2 days (We have Prime)
- Many commented saying there was no labeling to each panel, but there actually are little round stickers at the ends with labels ex. A1, A2 or B1, B2. Just carefully look at the diagrams in the assembly manual, labels are given and just match the hole cut out and you can easily figure out the proper orientation.
- Hardware is complete in a sealed package with an 4 mm Allen key tool. (similar to all these flat pack furniture kits) As a big FYI, I would recommend using a ball head metric 4 mm Allen key as well and you don't specifically need it but a Phillps #2 or a Slot head/ flat head screw driver would be nice to hold the female tension nut when assembly.
MY GENERAL EXPERIENCE:
- I assembled the crib in about 15 to 20 minutes and the parts are very easy for a one person assembly. Just take your time lay things out and if you have the above mentioned tools, this will make your life much easier.
- Crib fits the standard mattress 52 x 28, and has 2 adjustment height points.
- Slats are good distance apart so no fear of having the baby getting stuck, though anything can happen so its a matter of setting up safety based on your personal concerns. But I have no concerns for the safely of our new born baby, crib is very solid.
- One thing to note: I can see how other people can easily snap the sidewalk bolts as the tension they provide in assembly can easily shear off the bolt heads. Therefore I first recommend assembling the crib just tight enough (not final assembly torque) that you have it all assembled and can make the necessary adjustments to square off the corners and get the hardware to align straight and into the countersunk holes. Dont tighten the hardware in a crooked angle, this will damage the wood, place a odd sheering load on the hardware bolts which can potentially snap due to being over tight. The key thing is to have the bolt head sit flush and flat in the countersunk holes.
Once you have everything aligned then tighten all the bolts, corner to corner and keep in mind not to ruin your initial alignment. But DON'T over tighten the hardware. There is no need to over torque the hardware, just a good n tight some where in the 10 ft pounds of torque or tightening a tad bit stronger ex. when closing a bottle cap on a bottle of soda before you put on its side in your refrigerator, just a tad tighter than normal, but not gorilla tight, there is no need.
Great price for a nice crib. I recommend it highly, just air out, take your time in assembly and don't over torque the hardware.
Hope my review helps. Best wishes to your new born baby. Cheers!!
The crib is very sturdy, standard crib mattress fits perfectly and while baby currently only naps in the crib, it has worked very well. I had a c-section and am fairly short (only 5'3"), but with the mattress at the highest level was able to get baby in and out of the crib with ease after about 2 weeks.
This crib looks nice, is sturdy, fairly easy to assemble, and affordable. You can't ask for much more!