Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

• Storm
  • Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 134 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 158 reviews
on January 8, 2012
I own everything this group has ever produced in their five years together. I love these lads - their sound, their personalities and their songs. I can't really say I was disappointed with Storm but I will say that it takes some getting used to. Unlike their other CD/DVD's and their live shows, Storm is just different. It is much more of a stage production that follows a story line complete with costumes. It also has fewer Irish songs than any of their other works. If you have never seen or heard Celtic Thunder you might want to listen to some of the earlier CD/DVD's - Take Me Home, Heritage, and That's Entertainment just to name a couple. Celtic Thunder rates a 10+ on a scale of 1 to 10 and even though I feel like a traitor saying it, Storm rates about a 7 with me.
on November 20, 2013
I love this group and I love their music. I was clicking channels when they were on PBS and I have been a fan ever since. They are all delightful, charming young men with beautiful voices, an easy smile and a beautiful voice. You hear solos and various groups of them singing together and each song is wonderful. This was the first one they did that was more like singing and acting and it was delightful so I ordered both the DVD and the CD. It seems like their shows are always sold out and everyone is smiling.
on October 23, 2011
Storm has been a long time coming. And now that it's here, I can't say I'm all that impressed. Don't get me wrong, the music is wonderfully done. I'm just not sure the venue suits the lads. I was most unimpressed by the songs with completely female voices. Duets are good, but I don't follow CT for female voiced songs (as should be obvious). That being said, there are a number of songs on this album that are definitely worth listening to. One of my favorites is "When you are 18" sung by Damian. Part of it to me hits home when he sings of being "..ready to travel, to follow my star, to the places I've been dreaming of.." now that he is working on Glee. The other lads have great songs as well, and the opening and closing songs which are done as a group are as awesome as always.

Overall, even though Storm tries to introduce some additions with some female voice only songs which to me fall flat, I think it was definitely worth the wait. It has had me singing along with it just like all the other CD's do.
on May 23, 2015
I choose this rating because the CD is good. What I like about the CD is that the songs are good. What I dislike about the CD is that I wanted to hear more of it. I would recommend this CD to other people.
on May 1, 2017
Favorite group!
on June 10, 2017
2 thumbs up
on May 15, 2012
Love, love these guys! Have seen them in concert and their fun and vitality is contagious! The group has changed a bit since this album but the spirit is still there. I have all their CD's and DVD's and can't wait to se them again in concert! Wish I was 40 yrs younger! Such lovely Irish boyos
on January 6, 2013
I always enjoy Celtic Thunder and this CD is no exception. They select songs that are interesting and beautiful. They truly match their voices with songs that showcase their range and quality of voice. Their songs tell stories that often reach your heart or tickle your funny bone. They are wonderful entertainers that hold your attention during the entire CD. I always look for anything new from them because I know it will be a quality, enjoyable performance.
on January 13, 2014
The story is simple but compelling. The Celtic Thunder deliver,as always, great music, voices and harmony. Can't decide which song might be my favorite. Again Phil Coulter has written or arranged all the music with, I believe, a full orchestra. Great music for the soul. The twinkle in my eyes and smile that I thought I'd lost has returned. Tunes will stay with you and you'll hum them even in your dreams and wake to a "New Day Dawning."
on October 2, 2011
Awesome. I've listened to the CD every day since receiving it, often several times a day. Love the story that it has and shows that the singers are not only 'singers' but can also take a role in something different. Almost all of the songs are great to sing along with and even the songs that were taken by the girls are wonderful. Each time I listen I am transported to another time. One of the best buys I have had from Amazon. Keep up the great work Celtic Thunder. We look forward to more CD's and DVD's in the near future.