Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on January 26, 2017
This is the actual script or screen play for the miniseries/movie Storm of the Century. As such this was easy to rate because I saw this on ABC when it originally came out. I love the villain named 'Andre' Linoge (Legion). Some think he is also Randal Flagg from The Stand but I just think they are similar in some ways. If Stephen King created him as a reference to Mark 5:9 it says "Then Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" "My name is Legion," he replied, "for we are many."" This would suggest that Linoge is one of many Legion types demons. Legion is not one demon, it is many demons that could include Randal Flagg, Andre Linoge, Pennywise and the three greasers from 'Sometimes they come back', to name a few.
on November 18, 2012
Anything that Stephen King does is a star Seven. This book grabs you right at the beginning and does not let your go until way after you finish. It will keep you thinking about how society really thinks and acts. Great movies. I would read a chapter then watch it on the tube to compare. Almost identical and well done! The characters chosen to play the roles were the best choices. From the first of the film, you are just sitting there trying to take it all in, the killing of an old woman starts it off, and the ending is just...Stephen King!
on August 24, 2014
Great book. The fact that it is written in screenplay form does not take away from the enjoyment. For me anyway. It's been year since I have seen the movie but I believe this mirrors it perfectly. Or vice versa since it was written before it became a film.
on May 24, 2010
Most times, the book (in this case a screenplay) is so much better than the ""movie"". In this case, I can't pick one over the other.
Yes, I saw the ""movie"" first. I bought the screenplay to back it up. They both, stand-alone, are outstanding. I have read a crock-pot
full of King's novels, this is, IMHO, one of his best. There are portions of the book / ""movie"" that will scare the bejiminies out of you.
on November 5, 2017
My Brother loves it!
on March 4, 2018
This is a good book. I had to grab a copy after checking it out at a library. Very easy read.
on September 12, 2016
This book is a screen play of the movie. The movie is great and the book is the same.
on January 3, 2017
Oh this book is my FAVORITE Stephen King EVER!Also my FAVORITE character that he created.The book is great very,very pleased!Big fan of the movie as well.
on April 12, 2016