|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$149.95 - $165.00|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This contemporary vest gives you full freedom of movement, the ultra-durability of premium virgin wool, five pockets, a fashionable four-button front, and one more way to get gussied up. 26 oz 100% Virgin Wool. Made in USA.
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 8 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00OW8TB4M
- Item model number: 52510
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 5, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
- I like that the SK material is thicker/heavier/warmer (26 oz vs. 24 oz).
- I like the silky feel of the SK material better.
- I like that the SK vest has a slick taped seam along the inner bottom of the vest.
- I like that the SK vest has only four buttons, as opposed to five (should be quicker/easier to put fasten/unfasten).
- I like that the SK vest's buttons are easier to fasten/unfasten (i.e., the button holes are more adequately large for the size of the button).
HOWEVER, the "generous cut" of the SK means that it is much more roomy around the middle than I'd like. The SK is a tent!
While I really prefer the SK over the competitor's product in every way but one, that one (i.e., fit) really matters more than any others.
So the too-large at the waist fit of the vest is the ONLY criticism I have of this vest. From looking at other reviewers, I see that this is a common complaint.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a very fine vest, but the standardized waist measurement was too big although the chest measurement was adequate.Published 1 month ago by wthunt
Fit well around the shoulders and arms, but much too large around the waist. I had a seamstress resew the two side seams.Published 2 months ago by juris/prudence
My husband loves these vests. They are perfect for fall and winter and the quality is top notch, and the fit is perfect.Published 4 months ago by Bee
I would think they could finish inner seams in a more refined way. That is getting picky as I really do enjoy it.Published 5 months ago by Rebecca N
Love this vest, nicely styled and well made. Thick wool and a long cut (I am 6'2"). A little tight in the chest but that because I could do with losing weight (300lbs), LOL.Published 5 months ago by Ken Clune
As I expected this is a classic and timeless wool vest. Great quality, great style.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Good quality. Rugged yet classy. Had everyone at work joking about me dressing up fancy. I'm 6'1" and 220 lbs and it's a little large, but not overly so. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer