- Age Range: 4 - 8 years
- Grade Level: Preschool - 3
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Paulist Press (March 1, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0809166232
- ISBN-13: 978-0809166237
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.2 x 8.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #858,766 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Story of Saint Patrick Paperback – March 1, 1995
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Who has not heard of St. Patrick's Day? It's the day of the 'wearing of the green!' Stores sell shamrocks and clover, there are parades and celebrations, and in every school across the United States, youngsters and adults wear something green on St. Patrick's Day. But few know the actual story about this remarkable man.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
I'm glad saints as role models are coming back into fashion with the surge in interest in Waldorf education.