- Age Range: 7 - 10 years
- Grade Level: 2 - 3
- Lexile Measure: 710L (What's this?)
- Series: Blue Ribbon Book
- Paperback: 40 pages
- Publisher: Scholastic Paperbacks (October 1, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0590433342
- ISBN-13: 978-0590433341
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,128,198 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Story Of The White House (Blue Ribbon Book) Paperback – October 1, 1992
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
twelve year old grandchildren need a copy of their own to see the great pictures of the White House. I also like the pictures of
all the presidents and their wives in the back of the book. The entire book is very helpful for younger students! :) Kate Waters
did a wonderful job with this book!