Follow the Author
The Storytelling 101 Workbook: Get Started in the Art and Practice of Oral Storytelling Paperback – January 5, 2020
Enhance your purchase
Storytelling! Make YOUR MESSAGE STICK in the Minds and Imaginations of Your Clients, Customers or Family!
Find, Create, and Tell Your Great Stories Without Having to be a Professional Storyteller.
When you order Sean's workbook right now, you will soon be communicating with clarity to adults, teens, and children.
Imagine Yourself In One of These Scenes:
- You stand on the stage or platform using business storytelling and every eye is glued on you, all ears eager to catch your next sentence.
- Perhaps you are a classroom teacher or librarian and you feel a sense of pride and accomplishment as students say to you, "Thanks! You are the best teacher!" Not only that, but they always master the content you teach them. Their test scores could prove it.
- Maybe you are a preacher or medical professional and your message, framed in the power of story, could change lives every day.
- You are a parent and your children say, "No, not the book. Tell me one of your stories!"
We want to help make these scenarios come true for you with our workbook!
Now, right in your home or office, you could master the art of oral storytelling for all groups! Grow your bottom line, increase customer, staff, or volunteer retention + even communicate better with your family when you... all possible when you use your new power of storytelling.
You can master your message to your audience, inviting them into a powerful experience, unlike any other speaker they've heard.
You can tell a great story. Grab hold of the attention of your audience and keep them riveted to your message.
Corporate gatherings, schools, churches, sales, and special events all benefit from the must-know skill of oral storytelling.
- *Execs, trainers, sales and HR staff: Enliven your work with powerful stories.
- *Librarians and teachers: Go beyond reading to creating important events.
- *Students of all levels: Propel past the presentations of other students.
- *Parents: Mesmerize your own children with stories of your life.
Forget what you think you know about storytelling- this has nothing to do with reading books to children. Storytelling is a powerful art form that has grown up way past the porch swing and glasses of lemonade. Now, you can grasp this skill that has been used for centuries and apply it to your unique audiences using this excellent workbook. Your audiences will want NEED to hear your message when you use storytelling techniques effectively.
In the workbook’s pages of fun, entertaining exercises and teachings you’ll learn things such as:
- How EVERYONE has a story to tell.
- How to apply ESSENTIAL skills- even if you've NEVER told a story before.
- How to dig through your experiences to discover your HIDDEN STORIES!
- How to NEVER lose a story when you practice INTENTIONALITY.
- How to use EPISODIC telling and give up memorizing stories.
- How to say words so that you PAINT PICTURES in your listener’s mind.
- ...and more than we can list here.
Your host on your journey into the POWERFUL SKILLS of storytelling is K. Sean Buvala ...a master storyteller and teacher with decades of (and current) real-life development of this training kit. An award-winning storyteller recognized by his national peers as a leader in the art of storytelling, Sean takes you through the basics of learning to tell stories using the same techniques he has used to teach thousands of new storytellers in live training events since 1986! Thousands of hours of experience (and thousands of dollars of research and training) have gone into this practical, no-nonsense workbook.
Dive in and learn a new skill today.
From the Author
About the Author
- Publisher : Small-Tooth Dog Publishing Group, The (January 5, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 70 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1947408801
- ISBN-13 : 978-1947408807
- Item Weight : 5 ounces
- Dimensions : 7 x 0.16 x 10 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,379,766 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: