Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: Small|Color: Multicolor|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 201 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 210 reviews
on August 21, 2016
My daughter has all the Princess dresses and I'm a bit picky about them. Can I just say that I love this one? I included a photo because it is just so cute!
review image
on June 13, 2016
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my 4 year old daughter and at the time it was $10 which was a great price considering the cost of princess dresses at the store! It still fits my daughter and she is 4 1/2 now. There is a layer with glittery gold specks on the skirt portion but it only covers the front half - this doesn't matter to me as it doesn't take away from the prettiness of the dress. The top part is a bit loose but not overly so. My main complained is the arm holes are too tight for the size dress. However this is easily remedied if you remove the elastic strip and you can decide whether or not you want to replace it with a longer piece of elastic or not. The cape sticks on with 2 little squares of velcro. And it comes with a red ribbon for the hair. Overall this is a very pretty dress and more true to the Disney colors than some of the other dresses I have seen in the store -- just keep in mind some of the design issues.
on November 4, 2016
Toddler size fit my 26 month old great with room to grow. I pinned it in the back to make it a little more snug around the shoulders. She is 26lbs and 33.5 in tall. I'm glad I did not size up
Like some reviews suggest! She looked so beautiful. It's great quality for the price I paid. It did not leave glitter everywhere. Comes with a red headband and a cape that is attached with Velcro.
review image review image review image
on May 6, 2017
We ordered the toddler size at first and had to return it bc it was too small..So we ordered the next size up which shipped real fast..but it was like night and day with the first one that came. The kids size didn't have a headband like the toddler size did.. instead it had a red ribbon.. The collar around the neck is stuck together with Velcro which is fine but the one side was missing it.. Seems who ever put it together wasn't very thorough..
on May 5, 2016
Be ready to have glitter everywhere from the skirt. I ordered for my daughter who usually fits in a 4T, the dress fit but we had to cut the elastic where her arms were to go in. They were tight and small she couldn't get her hand through it.....the arm hole was made for an skinny infant :( She was sad that we had to cut her dress for Disney but otherwise the rest of it was good.
on November 28, 2013
I have been ordering a number of costumes for my almost 3 yr old granddaughter in order to create a trunk of "dress up" outfits for her Christmas gift from me. This outfit was outstanding all the way around...I had ordered another Snow White costume (Disney) at a much higher price and this one was superior to the higher priced one...I immediately returned the other one. I ordered the toddler size and while I don't know for sure, it looks about right for my granddaughter who is somewhere between a 2T-3T size. The biggest problem I find with most of these outfits, especially the princess outfits, is all the glitter that gets all over everything..while this one does have some glitter, it isn't a major problem. I was very pleased with this purchase!
on October 26, 2015
I got so lucky on this one. For whatever reason, there wasn't a size listed for this costume. The description just said "toddler", but didn't specify size, weight or height. My 18 month old fit into this perfectly, with a little room to grow. Unfortunately, mine had a small hole under the left sleeve. I can totally sew it myself so I'm not too bummed. I also want to note that the sleeve that goes around the top part of her arm is pretty snug. If your little one has bigger arms, you may need to do some tweaking. All and all, good for the price and just in time for her first Halloween!
on November 20, 2015
The quality is not bad and my 2.5 year old loves it. The price is awesome considering its only for a season. Like others have said, the arm bands are tight but simply removing it solves the issue. No big deal. Would buy again.
on January 14, 2017
Perfect for the little girl who loves Snow White. Quality dress and looks like the "real" dress. We are getting lots of use from this dress.
on October 24, 2016
This product came with both sleeves ripped, no hair ribbon (like it said included), and white/powdery/sticky stains on cape that looked similar to toothpaste. Very disappointed! Costume appears to be used. Cannot return in time to replace for trick or treat so hoping to sew and clean it up as much as possible. Cleaned stains off immediately as I did not want little one to accidentally touch the mystery substance so no pics unfortunately.
review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.