Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Stove & Brick Air Fryer - 3.2QT LOW NOISE with Ext..." and save 34% off the $229.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Stove & Brick Air Fryer - 3.2QT LOW NOISE with Extra Large Digital Touch Screen, Healthy Low Oil Cooking, Square Non-Stick Airfryer Basket
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EAT HEALTHY - Air frying provides an oil-free alternative to enjoying fried foods, vegetables and meat. Even great for vegetarians and vegans!
- COOK FAST AND QUIET - Quick pre-heating allows for one-third the cooking time of a normal oven. Plus, this airfryer is noticeably quiet!
- BE VERSATILE - Fry, bake, grill or roast. You will be shocked at how much you can cook through airfrying.
- ENJOY DELICIOUS FOOD - Unlike a microwave that cooks from the inside out or an oven that dries out your food, air frying maintains a crispy outer texture while cooking evenly through the entire cooking process.
- EASY CLEANUP - Unlike other air fryers, our non-stick coating will not peel. All it needs is a short soapy soak and a soft scrub. If you prefer machine wash, it's also dishwasher-safe for a quick and easy clean up
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Enjoy healthy, delicious food without oil - no hot mess!
Using hyper-convection air technology, Stove & Brick's air fryers allows you to eat healthier in less cooking time that delivers an exceptional outer crispy texture while keeping the inside juicy and moist. Air frying provides an oil-free alternative to enjoying fried foods, vegetables and meat -- and is even great for vegetarians and vegans! Whether it is frying, baking, grilling or roasting, air frying is a convenient and effective way to create amazing dishes without all of the hassle and fuss of using a traditional deep fryer.
Unlike a microwave that cooks from the inside out or an oven that dries out your food, air frying maintains a crispy outer texture while cooking evenly through the entire cooking process. In comparison to a traditional deep fryer, you will love that your food has the same great taste and texture, but you didn't have to deal with all of the hassle of hot oil or the calories that comes with it.
At Stove & Brick, we set out on a mission to build a top-quality home & kitchen product business. It was our goal to bring unique, creative and tech-friendly products to serve the needs of everyone from the health junkie to the mom cooking for her family. We stand behind the quality of everything we do and we sincerely hope you will be satisfied with doing business with us.
Stove & Brick 3.2 QT Air Fryer Features
- Square shaped non-stick basket fits items better than most round shaped air fryer baskets.
- Non-stick material is made of safe and non-toxic organic silicone resin.
- Features a bracket in the back of the liner basket that helps to support the weight of heavy foods (prevents the cooking basket and liner basket from being in contact to each other)
- Extra large touch screen display looks great on your counter and is easy to operate
- Unique air flow design of the cooking basket (no need for side vents)
- Retractable power cord
- ETL Certified
Fry, bake, grill or roast. You will be shocked at how much you can cook through air frying. Six pre-programmed cooking functions for your most common air fryer recipes.
For extra ease of use and to get you cooking faster, enjoy the defrost function that makes cooking frozen foods easy.
FAST, QUIET AND CONVENIENT
Quick pre-heating allows for one-third the cooking time of a normal oven -- preheating in as little as two minutes. It is noticeably quiet
Plus, there is no need to spray the basket with a non-stick spray prior to cooking which means you can get right to cooking.
The cooking basket is easily removed and installed (versus many Air Fryers that have "special instructions" on taking the basket in/out).
Unlike other air fryers, our non-stick coating will not peel. All it needs is a short soapy soak and a soft scrub. If you prefer machine wash, it's also dishwasher-safe for a quick and easy clean up.
Showing 1-8 of 308 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Items that I like about my new Stove & Brick air fryer before using it:
• The square shape basket
• The bracket in the back of the liner basket that helps to support the weight of heavy foods (prevents the cooking basket and liner basket from being in contact to each other)
• The touch screen and display to me are very nice and colorful.
• Air flow design of the cooking basket
• Easy removal of the outer basket from the air fryer
• Reminds me of my first air fryer Nuwave Brio but I feel it is a better design and higher voltage
Great job on creating this air fryer.
OH. MY. GOODNESS!!! Great Job S&B!!
Just received this air fryer, but defected, very disappointed at first.
After contact the seller (J & J) for exchange, they are very helpful. I love this air fryer, big digital display, 1400W, real nonstick not peel.
so together with support and best functions, I give the 5 start.
It's Amazon shipped a returned / defected product to me by mistake, combined with my other separated orders in huge box.
I will come out more functional review after I received the exchanges.
I got the replacement one day later after I returned the defect one.
The result is as expect as many other reviewer, amazing. I fried sweet potato, pork meat, beef, all got very good result.
"update 8/17" Love this air fryer so much that two of my family and friends have purchased one. Still going strong after all these months. Stove and Brick owners are just awesome to work with.
5 months after we purchased our fryer it just went dead. We were using it and the whole unit shut off and will not turn back on. Stove and Bricks says the unit has a one year warranty but good luck with that. You have to actually search for their contact page on the website as there is no link to get you there. I have emailed them twice now with no response. I guess I will have to now purchase another brand of air fryer as Stove and Brick have no intention of standing behind their products regardless of advertised warranties.