Stowe Creek Mills Coffee - Reserve DECAF Ethiopian SIDAMO, Whole Bean 12oz
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- VERMONT IS COFFEE COUNTRY AND IT WHERE THE LATEST NATIONAL SURVEY SHOWS MORE PEOPLE IN EXCELLENT THAN ANY OTHER STATE IN THE COUNTRY. In a state known for tremendous farm to table meals and an incredibly healthy life of outdoor recreation and fitness, we wanted a farm to table coffee with big benefits to match what Vermont itself offers.. As the heart of coffee country, Vermont has tremendous technology, expertise and advanced roasting experience that we harnessed to create our coffee.
- I’M DR BOB ARNOT, A PHYSICIAN, ATHLETE AND THE CREATOR OF STOWE CREEK MILLS COFFEE. I sourced these premium beans from among the best in the world, then subjected them to the most rigorous analysis in a top analytical chemistry laboratory. The lab measured the ultimate marker of quality, taste and big benefits. This is the total level of phenols, the main healthy ingredient in fruits, vegetables, teas and red wine. These beans scored among the highest levels of any coffee you can buy.
- GROUND BREAKING MEDICAL STUDIES SHOW COFFEE MAY BE ONE OF THE BEST THINGS you do for yourself. Where does the benefit come from? Like fresh fruits, vegetables, red wines and tea, substances called phenols deliver many of the major benefits. Our coffees are tested for total Phenol contents and score among the highest in the world under rigorous testing In A top analytical chemistry laboratory.
- A CLASSIC STUDY OF 5000000 CONSUMER YEARS OF COFFEE CONSUMPTION, SHOWS A REMARKABLE 15 PERCENT DECREASE IN THE RISK OF DEATH FROM ALL CAUSES IN WOMEN and 10 percent in men. What is it that is so powerful in coffee to be perhaps the most important part of your diet? Coffee polyphenols is the answer. These are most frequent anti-oxidants in the American diet and have incredible anti-inflammatory capabilities.
- Workouts flat? ARE YOU LOOKING TO GET MORE OUT OF YOUR WORKOUTS? Reached your peak? Can’t improve? Not motivated to work out? Did you know that coffee may be the ultimate performance beverage according to researchers at TOP UNIVERSITIES, improving speed, endurance, power and reaction times? Reach for a cup of Stowe Creek Mills with beans picked by hand and with a proprietary roast technology that delivers tremendous tastes and big benefits for your best performance.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
At Stowe Creek Mills we have scoured the earth for coffee beans which have the very best traits and then found the very best way of growing and preparing them. We've taken out the maps to find the finest estates on earth. Seasoned buyers surveyed the land, farming and preparatory practices, then cupped the coffees looking for spectacular taste. Then we subjected these beans to rigorous analytical laboratory testing to find coffees with the very highest levels of good ingredients for you as you'll find in our "seed to cup" video. The precise location remains classified.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 5 x 3 inches; 11.2 Ounces
- UPC : 637028991289
- Manufacturer : Stowe Creek Mills Coffee
- ASIN : B017J0MWEK
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,001,051 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #52,629 in Coffee Beverages
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
No customer reviews
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.