Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

95%
Size: 1/4-size|Change

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on January 27, 2017
Got this for my daughter's 3rd birthday, I was pleasantly surprized by the quality. It is a very nice-sounding little violin! Awesome bow! I wish I had one like that when I was a kid (it's even better than my own bow). Thank you! Would buy again!
on April 18, 2017
Decided to spend a little extra on this violin for our son, and am happy we did. The violin is solidly built and produces a nice, rich sound, much nicer than I had expected to hear from a beginner violin.
on August 11, 2017
14 yr old son who avidly plays the violin absolutely loves it! Says it is awesome, but says he will have to get used to playing it compared to the 3/4 violin he upgraded from.
on June 21, 2014
This is a very good bow for the price and is great for a secondary bow or for students. Our daughter's teacher was surprised at the quality of sound this bow produces.

** This review was not for the bow as Amazon has listed it in this review. Our bow was Top Carbon Fiber 4/4 Violin Bow with Red OX-Horn Snail Tail Frog-D Z Strad #705 for $159.00. Beware that many reviews may not actually be for this D Z Strad #200 Pernambuco violin bow.
on February 16, 2015
It is working well.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2013
I am very happy with the performance of this bow. I am a professional violinist in the field for 32 years already and I also own a nice French pernambuco wood bow yet in some ways I enjoy and feel more comfortable with this excellent carbon bow from Strad. It is very well balanced, strong and yet sufficiently flexible and draws a very nice sound.
on March 8, 2016
I bought this for my daughter as her first violin, having no experience myself, I chose by reviews and cost. Her instructor, who teaches the Suzuki method, is very pleased with this "little fiddle". She said it has a very pleasant sound and is quite impressed with the bow.
on June 7, 2016
I got this violin about a week ago, and I love it! I bought a cheeper violin a year ago as a beginner, and I can definitely tell the sound quality is 10 times better. I also like the little designs on the frog of the bow and the end screw. Very pleased with this violin!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.