- Age Range: 11 and up
- Grade Level: 7 - 9
- Series: STRAIGHT TALK
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Checkmark Books (August 1, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0816037507
- ISBN-13: 978-0816037506
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,958,582 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Straight Talk About Cults Paperback – August 1, 1997
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's not just good for understanding cults, it makes a wonderful writer's reference, too! My novel involves a cult, but this book helped me see that it was far too tame and stood outside the guidelines found in most real life cults.
A must read!