- Size (LWH): 7 inches, 5 inches, 3 inches
Straight Talk BlackBerry Curve 9310C Smartphone
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- BlackBerry 7.1 OS
- 512MB on-board memory, expandable to 32GB microSD
- 3.2 megapixel camera, flash, image stabilization and face detection
- 2.44" QVGA display
- Talk Time: up to 8 hours
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. Amazing battery life. You have no idea what good battery life is until you use this phone. Even with HEAVY texting, social networking and web-browsing, you can get 1-2 days out of it. With normal use, 2 days is VERY easy to get with this battery.
2. Verizion towers are used. You use Verizion Network with this phone so you get great signal everywhere.
3. Web browsing speed. While it is not 4G, the web browser moves at a good speed.
4. Blackberry App store. This is also gonna be on the negative as well but the Blackberry store has some cool basic apps.
5. Texting/Social Networking. It is so dang easy to text and do the Twitter, facebook etc. thing with this phone.
Also has a 5mp camera but it is kinda middle of the road close up (and HORRIBLE far away-see neg-) (it does have a FLASH which should be noted)
Here are the negatives and there are 2 MAJOR and 2 minor. Major ones are first.
1 Screen Size. If you send pictures/recieve pictures/or do MMS on your phone, you may be in trouble. the screen to view such items is TINY! I literally had to send pics to my PC to see details such as writing on a message. Thel screen has vibrant colors but that size ended up being a dealbreaker for me (I loved this phone for about 2 months until I could not take the small pics I was seeing anymore).
2. Blackberry App Store. Yes it is listed twice. While I applaud Blackberry for trying, they really have a lack of quality apps. Google Play, Windows Store and Iphone apps DWARF the ones for Blackberry.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Please be aware that this Curve is a small phone, with a small screen and small keys. I would never have bought it except that Blackberry quit supporting OS6 phones, which made my... Read morePublished 21 months ago by Fred W
good starter phone but if you already use to a touch screen and you have never used a Blackberry you are not going to like this phonePublished 21 months ago by Rhonda Robbins
It's a good phone. Just paid too dang much for the phone. Still have it as my current phone too.Published on June 11, 2014 by DeMarco Brooks