Strand 64+ White Snow Quartz 6mm Plain Round Beads FM1091 (Charming Beads)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Buy yourself a beautiful 40cm strand of 64+ Snow Quartz beads from the UK's number one supplier of beads, findings, charms and jewelry-making supplies today! These are the finest beads from a well known award-winning brand - Charming Beads.
- These beads are white in color and are fully drilled across the middle with a Smooth finish.
- Each bead is precision cut by machine to a size of 6mm in a plain round shape with a 1mm hole size and will work great with many beading projects.
- Established in 2010, Charming Beads have grown to become one of the most well-known popular brands in the UK. We sell our goods all over the world on many different marketplaces. We are proud of our feedback history and ratings, driven by our impeccable customer service team. We also offer free shipping to keep your costs down!
- By purchasing a Charming Beads product you can expect to receive top quality goods at affordable prices. The seller named Something Crafty are the only authorized reseller of genuine Charming Beads products. Any other seller on this listing are providing non-authorized goods that Charming Beads cannot vouch for, for quality, service and value for your hard earned bucks. Therefore we recommend that you buy direct from the seller called Something Crafty.
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Smoky Quartz is the brown "smoky" variety of Quartz. It ranges in colour from light grayish-brown to deep black. Smoky Quartz can be opaque, but is almost always transparent to translucent, even when in its darkest colour shade. The colour of Smoky Quartz is thought to be caused by natural irradiation of Quartz. Smoky Quartz is an affordable Gemstone, and it has become popular in jewellery.