- Mass Market Paperback
- Publisher: Bantam Books (1957)
- ASIN: B00197IELK
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 5.7 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,257,047 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Strange Woman Mass Market Paperback – 1957
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Also, it's written from the perspective of seven men in her (Jenny Hager, the main character) life, and after a while it became almost impossible to put down because there was a certain level of suspense due to her actions. It does actually paint a very interesting picture of life in those times, including the Civil War and I'd say Williams did his homework well.
I highly recommend this to anyone interested in historical fiction and the interesting characters in it. It turned out to be a fascinating work about a woman who isn't seen for what she truly is except by a very few.