UNO FLIP! Stranger Things Card Game with Double-Sided Deck, Collectible Gift for Kid, Family & Adult Game Nights, 2 to 10 Players Ages 7 Years Old & Up
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Number of Players||2-10|
|Included Components||Includes 112 double-sided cards and instructions.|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Inspired by the hit supernatural thriller, UNO Flip! Stranger Things adds twists to classic gameplay with elements that offer a competitive edge!
- The collectible edition features a double-sided deck and special FLIP card designed with characters and images from the show!
- Play the special FLIP card and all cards are turned over, including the draw pile, to reveal an entirely new set of numbers and colors on the opposite side!
- The "Real World" side of the deck plays like the classic UNO game; the "Upside Down" side includes penalties that are super-tough, like Draw Five and Skip Everyone cards!
- The first to get rid of all their cards wins, but only if they don't forget to shout "UNO!".This themed UNO card game makes a great gift for fans, collectors and card game lovers ages 7 years old and up.
UNO FLIP! flips classic UNO game play with twists like a double-sided deck, special FLIP card and tougher penalties that add a competitive edge…and with a theme inspired by the supernatural TV thriller Stranger Things, fans will really flip over this edition! There is a "Real World" side to the deck, which plays like the classic UNO game, and an "Upside Down" side where penalties are super-tough. Play the FLIP card, and all cards in the player's hand, the draw pile and draw deck are flipped over to reveal an entirely new set of numbers and colors on the opposite side. The holder of the FLIP card determines which side to play -and when cards are switched back around. The "Upside Down" side of the deck includes action cards that really shake things up, like Draw Five and Skip Everyone. Strategize to rattle the competition and be the first to get rid of all cards to win. When players are down to one card, they still can't forget to shout "UNO!" This fun family card game is perfect for 2 to 10 players ages 7 years old and up, especially fans of the show. Colors and decorations may vary.