Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: A Stranger's Kiss (Psychic Heat Book 2)
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on February 11, 2012
Roxy Boroughs writes stories that keep me on the edge of my seat. She did it with A Stranger's Touch, and now she's doing it again with A Stranger's Kiss.

The drama and twists in this story had me biting my nails, and worrying about the characters -- characters I had quickly grown to care about. For me, that's the best sign of a good story.

This might be a novella, but there's enough story that it feels like a full length novel. I highly recommend it.
on February 9, 2012
I love a good ghost story.

Amy Tesher (her name for now) has returned to Bandit Creek to sell her grandmother's B&B. Amy is the overprotective mother of eleven-year-old Renee who is friends with the ghost. Not just any ghost. He's the ghost of recovering lawyer Sam Hutchinson's son. Sam has come to Bandit Creek looking for answers, wanting to find out what he can about his son's abduction and death. And he thinks Amy's family knows something.

Ms. Borough's writes with elegant description, witty dialogue and unexpected twists of plot. Prepare to be entertained!
on February 8, 2012
Packed with romance, suspense, and a happily-ever-after guaranteed to leave you laughing and crying, A Stranger's Kiss had me riveted from the opening page!
on May 22, 2012
A must read! It grabbed me from the beginning and just held on. This is a beautiful romantic suspense with a dash of paranormal. The characters are wonderful and captivating. It kept me on the edge of my toes both with the secrets and growing relationships between Sam and Amy and also Amy's daughter Renee and Tommy's showing up. I read A Stranger's Touch first which explains about Sam's son Tommy and is an equally amazing book. They are both tied together but are written so well and have such great story lines that they don't have to be read in order, but made this book so much better after having read the prequil first. I cant wait for her next book. Thank You for another beautiful book at a great price :)
on March 10, 2012
Ms Roxy Boroughs grabs the reader's attention right away with her title 'A Stranger's Kiss'. What could be more intimate than a kiss, more alluring than a stranger? But there is so much more to this tale.

Amy, a single mom to Renee, has only returned to Bandit Creek to sell her grandmother's B&B. She is not expecting guests, but when Sam Hutchinson offers her an extraordinary amount of cash for one night's accommodation, she cannot refuse. But Sam has an agenda of his own and a connection with Renee and Amy that she is not going to believe.

Ms Boroughs' pacing keeps the reader turning the pages. Each characters' flaws are believable, touching and deftly woven into a plot with which the reader cannot help but empathize. Ghosts, mystery, love and redemption all combine for a most satisfying read.
on August 7, 2012
The second I finished reading, "A Stranger's Touch," I purchased this one (literally - the second after I read the last word lol).

I, again, was not disappointed! Boroughs has a way of making her characters seem like people you know in real life - very personable, and REAL characters!

HOOKED describes what I was from the get-go. There is nothing better than a book opening with someone talking to a ghost! It always makes you wonder why the ghost hasn't crossed over and what he/she needs to accomplish before he/she can.

I really like Sam's character. In the beginning, you wonder if he's a good guy or not. It almost seems like he may be a bad guy disguised as good but as the story unravels, you feel so deeply for all that Sam has gone through and understand why he comes across cold at first.

The relationship between Amy and Renee is just phenomenal!! I love how they joke and tease one another. It is obvious that they have a truly great mother-daughter bond.

One last word about the characters, I love how Boroughs makes Amy out to be a mystery. It's not everyday you read a book your main character has so many secrets that you're not privy too.

I'm loaning this to my friend ASAP :)
on February 8, 2012
Roxy Boroughs has it all - humor, suspense, and the kind of raw emotion that makes romantic suspense worth reading. This genre has a bright new star." A Stranger's Touch will keep you on the edge of your seat from the first page!
on July 3, 2013
As for the first book of the series, this book had me hooked from the first line.
Once I started reading, I couldn't put the book down. The story has a very fast pace and keeps you in breathless anticipation for what happens next. I was torn between "the need" to turn the pages as fast as possible and "the fear" to finish the book too soon. The romance is well mixed to the mystery part and even though it develops in a bunch of days, it's believably described.
on January 19, 2013
WOW...WHAT AN AMAZING READ....FINISHED IT IN 2 DAYS...LOVED HOW THE CHARACTERS FROM THE FIRST BOOK.."A STRANGERS TOUCH" FIT INTO THE STORY...BOTH BOOKS ARE A MUST READ...I SERIOUSLY SUGGEST READING BOTH...THE AUTHOR HAS DONE HER JOB WITH KEEPING YOU SO FASINATED AND WONDERING WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT...SO MAKE A POT OF COFFEE...CHILL A BOTTLE OF WINE...AND RELAX WITH BOTH OF THESE WONDERFUL BOOKS!!
on February 29, 2012
Something for everyone, particularly if you like a well written, fast paced story. This is the kind of book you can't put down - a book you take with you everywhere, in case you've got a minute to read. Best of all, when I was finished, I went back and re-read parts of this story simply to enjoy them again.

Well done Ms. Boroughs. You've crafted an emotional, suspense laden book that I couldn't put down. Now I'm going to buy the prequel. I look forward to more stories from you.