|Item Weight||5.39 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 2.5 x 9.5 inches|
|Item model number||1|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Strapright001|
Strapright Ratchet Tie Down Straps - 4 Pack, 19' Extra Long & 1500 Lbs Break Strength | with Ergonomic Handles and Rubber Coated S Hooks | Cambuckle Alternative | Cargo Straps for Moving
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Polyester, Nylon, Rubber|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🔒 TIE DOWN ANYTHING WITH CONFIDENCE: Our 19 Ft ratchet strap tie down set provides durable, dependable security for securing handlebars, wheels, extra parts & other loose gear during travel & fits discreetly in your car trunk or roof rack, pickup truck bed, work van, motorcycle or trailer.
- 💪 1,500 POUND BREAK STRENGTH: straps feature high-quality material & extra stitching for indestructible performance, even when manoeuvring loads amidst harsh wind & excessive motion. Official load capacity is 500 lbs per ratchet with incredible 1,500-lb break strength
- ✔️ EASY HANDLES & ‘S’ HOOKS: ties all kinds of odd-shaped stuff without worrying about damaging tools or delicate vehicle surfaces. Easy-grip ratcheting mechanism system provide excellent control, comfort & grasp, while the premium s hook are rubber coated to prevent chipped paint, marks & dents
- 💥 QUICK-RELEASE LATCH FOR FAST FASTENING: 1” flexible webbing adapts & locks into place instantly. When ready to unload, pull the black spring-loaded handles for a smooth, speedy release. Great kit choice for movers, landscapers, boaters, extreme sport hobbyists, camp enthusiasts, construction, tree removal & towing
- 🏔️ STRAPRIGHT GUARANTEE: We stand by our heavy duty bungee tie downs and guarantee their performance 100% or we will refund your money.
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Strapright - Extra Long Ratchet Tie Down Straps
Finally, The Most Reliable Ratchet Tie Down Straps Have Just Been Released!
Tired of cheaply made tie down straps that become loose after a while?
Looking for durable ratchet straps for your next home move?
Running a hardware store or automotive shop?
If so, then you should keep on reading. We have the best and most resilient ratchet tie down straps designed for you.
Move any cargo, large or small with these ratchet straps and facilitate the process to the fullest.
Protect Your Load, Eliminate Scratching & Sliding With Strapright Ratchet Tie Down Straps!
Wrap, Tighten, Secure, & Go!
Combining reinforced stitching, fixed rubber handles and resilient locking mechanism, these ratcheting straps are here to accommodate even your most demanding needs.
Their rubber coated hooks will keep delicate surfaces protected.
Just wrap one around your cargo, tighten it down and off you go. Ideal for long trips, distant relocations, home improvement stores, hardware shops, home moving, traveling, trailing carriage, and more.
Discover their endless uses today.
Hold down motorcycles, tie down RV’s or jet skis, strap your mountain bike, kayak or canoe to your roof rack, fully strap over boats and secure trailer loads, luggage or even a hammock to a tree.
Still Not Sure If These Ratchet Tie Down Straps Are The Right Ones For You?
- Premium quality Polyester tie down straps. Won’t stretch or hold moisture.
- Rubber coated S hooks with a full curve. No damages or scratches on your load.
- Hassle free use. Easy rubber release buckles won’t tire your hands.
- 20ft long ratcheting straps for convenience. Secure even big loads. Extra length means extra strength.
What are you waiting for? Get yours today!
Only the Best Materials
We only use the best materials to ensure a premium product:
Steel Hooks - our high tensile steel core hooks are toughened to make certain they do not bend or break and surpass the rating by a long way.
Rubber Coating - the S Hooks are coated in a superior rubber specially formulated by our lab to give maximum protection but also have the strength and UV treatment to last an age.
Polyester Webbing - Our 100% polyester webbing has been woven with an extra tight setting to ensure a higher density and overall strength. This means that our webbing break strength is actually 30% higher than what we show as its rating. This gives you extra confidence in knowing we build in a generous safety margin to protect your load.
Steel Ratchet - Our ratchet mechanism has been specially designed to operate smoother than standard ratchets and includes our special lacquer coating for extra smooth movement.
Rubber Handle & Release - We have specially designed the handle and release to have a rubber coating for ease of use but also with fixing lugs molded into them to ensure that they cannot fall off.
Features & Benefits
These features and benefits make a superior strap:
Super Long at 20 Feet - We have made these extra-long at 20' x 1" to ensure you have plenty of strap to secure the big loads. The main strap is 19 feet and the ratchet strap part is just one foot.
Rubber Fittings - The rubber handled ratchet ensures a comfortable release that is easy on your hands. The rubber handle is permanently fixed onto the ratchet so they won't come off.
Super Strong Ratchet - The ratchet is made from high tensile steel ensuring a long life & a strong mechanism.
Better Shaped S Hooks - The strong hooks are rubber coated to protect from scratching your load & the S is shaped with a full curve so it won't let go from the fixing point like other more open hooks do.
Polyester is King - These tie downs don't stretch or hold moisture & are super strong because they are made from 100% polyester webbing. Peace of mind: car seatbelts are made from Polyester. Other nylon straps will stretch & hold moisture which can loosen your load & shortens their life. The polyester webbing is UV treated so it is durable to the rays of the sun.
Easy to Use Guide - To make it easy, we have included a step by step guide for using the tie downs. This has pictures of each step to make it really simple & quick to get under way.
Includes Storage Bag - We have included a strong storage bag to store the tie downs in when you are not using them.
Tie Down Strap Uses:
The extra length & strength means these Strapright Ratchet Tie Downs have a wide variety of uses such as:
- Securing Trailer Loads,
- Holding Down Motorbikes,
- Tying Down RTV's
- Strapping Beehive Lids
- Fully Strap Over Boats
- Tie Down Jet Skis
- Hold Your Mountain Bike to its Rack
- Strap Your Canoe to Your Roof Rack
- Secure you Hammock to a Tree
Who is Strapright?
A while ago a couple of country guys came up with an idea to get some longer straps made to tie down their farm bikes. These were a hit with their mates and so they got some more made... they saw a need for longer stronger gear to tie stuff down and the rest is history
Strapright is the evolution of this idea into a worldwide product range which keeps it as simple as making it longer and stronger
Quality longer stronger gear to tie down your stuff... easy as
Don't Settle For Less:
The old saying: You get what you pay for
Well this is true in tie down straps. Cheaper brands lack the quality materials meaning that they just won't last.
Look for details like the S hook being too open - these may seem like not important but when your load falls off because the hook slipped then this is very important.
Want quality, get Strapright
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These work GREAT! Really do the job and keep the hot tub lid where it needs to be when we aren;t using it.