|Print List Price:||$6.95|
Save $5.96 (86%)
9 Strategies to BUILD and GROW Your Author Platform: A Step-by-Step Book Marketing Plan to Get More Exposure and Sales Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Publication Date : October 9, 2014
- File Size : 2432 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print Length : 58 pages
- Publisher : Body and Soul Publishing (October 9, 2014)
- ASIN : B00OD40ZU4
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Language: : English
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Page Numbers Source ISBN : 0692697411
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Unlimited
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #755,683 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Things I particularly liked:
1. This book was quick, concise and to the point! It wasn't long and drawn out filled with a lot of fluff. When it comes to non-fiction, especially marketing books I prefer a quick, yet detailed read that gets to the meat of why I'm even reading the book. This book is that!
2. The 9 Step Formula of Build & Grow. This formula is incredibly easy to understand and it helps to easily shift the information into perspective for you to actually get it. It's quite practical too.
3. Content not Links. This book actually focuses on the content and every page isn't filled with a whole bunch of links back to the author's website.
Things to note: Some chapters are not as long as others and possibly detailed. Like I said I like concise and quick but some were just BASIC.
Overall this was a good foundation-starter read with lots of value to offer.
In a short, quickly read book, Shelley Hitz teaches us her BUILD and GROW system to develop a sound author platform. While the ideas aren't ground breaking to anyone knowledgeable with the topic, her organization and analysis is truly inspired. Both the beginner and the expert will see these tried and true principles in a different way.
This is a 'what' book that's just right for a reader who is tech savvy & knows the tool but doesn't know the order to deploy them.
The lists and links are so helpful for saving time. You have a link to blog hosts for guest blogging at your fingertips.
Using acronyms makes it easy to remember the steps. I'm sure to re-read this for more guidance.