Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Strategies for E-Business: concepts and cases (2nd Edition)
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on January 17, 2014
I don't know how to inform the vendor about the status of the book I order. The book is in bad shape but still it can be used for my class. I would like to inform the vendor about the status of the book and I don't want to get into any troubles when I return the book. I try to find the vendor details I don't see it to inform or take pictures and send it to him on the books condition.

I am bit worried if I might be charged for the book cost when I return it.
on February 9, 2013
I got in to a graduate class at the last minute and needed this book immediately. I found a seller with a used copy that was very reasonably priced (for a college text book) and offered a next day delivery option. I paid the ~$18 shipping fee and to my surprise I actually had the book in hand the next day. We've been using mostly the case studies for my class. Just what I needed.
on February 27, 2013
this book is a good read and good for the course i completed but many of the case studies were outdated and needed to updated with the newer ones...
on March 18, 2009
This text is extactly what any manager needs to understand and apply current supply-chain, virtual supply-chain and strategic postioning of any company large and/or small.
on January 21, 2011
This seller has changed a delivery date to be later and later. It should be 5 to 10 business days,but until now,which is a month already, I haven't got my textbook yet. And also there is no tracking number. Waiting for their textbook is like waiting for snow to come on the desert, you never know. it might never ever happen!!!
on April 5, 2011
received book very late.....could have costed my semester for this book. will never recommend the book to buy from this seller.
on November 24, 2014