- Series: Information Systems Security & Assurance
- Paperback: 512 pages
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning; 1 edition (September 17, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 076379189X
- ISBN-13: 978-0763791896
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#838,679 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #8 in Books > Computers & Technology > Operating Systems > Linux > Applications
- #166 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Administration > Linux & UNIX Administration
- #217 in Books > Computers & Technology > Operating Systems > Linux > Networking & System Administration
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Security Strategies In Linux Platforms And Applications (Information Systems Security & Assurance) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Featured IT certification guides sponsored by Pearson. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?