Salon Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 5, 2017
It is a good overall detail guide and simple to follow book on writing using rhetoric strategies. The strategies are described well for implementation. Overall, I recommend to folks interested to improve their writing using rhetoric approaches.
on July 7, 2014
Very little difference from the newest edition. My class in fall of 2013 said to have the newest edition but this one and the edition before it have the same content just different page numbers. 99% of my class had this version and it worked great- save yourself a load of money and get the older edition. New editions are mostly scams except in certain circumstances.
on November 22, 2013
good tool
this item met my expectation. I would recommend whoever to buy it for future need. No doubt, this what people should be looking for
on May 2, 2014
Great textbook you should keep for reference. It is well organized and builds skills progressively. And, it contains a lot of assignments that can help you improve your writing.
on February 26, 2017
Good value for a used textbook. I'm glad I didn't spend much on it since I ended up having to cancel the class.
on January 19, 2017
Book arrived in excellent condition!
on December 16, 2016
Great book to help with school!
on March 11, 2016