- Hardcover: 215 pages
- Publisher: Business Leaders Press (April 15, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0980164923
- ISBN-13: 978-0980164923
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.4 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,644,320 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Strategy Activation: How To Turn Your Vision into Marketplace Success
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
From the Publisher
* "This book solves the number one problem facing business people today: assuring that your product or service gets to the market and thrives." - Ken Blanchard
* "The owner's manual for implementing strategy-- Glatstein illuminates how to bridge the gap between executive-level strategic vision and organization wide execution." - Stephen M.R. Covey
About the Author
Scott Glatstein, president of IMPERATIVES, is recognized internationally as a pioneer of disciplined strategy implementation. Scott's previous corporate career spans both small companies and consumer marketing leaders General Mills, ConAgra and Pillsbury. With Strategy Activation, Scott has created a bold technique that links marketplace implementation to strategic vision. This straightforward approach helps companies turn strategic intent into satisfied customers.