Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(3 star). See all 193 reviews
on May 26, 2013
The essays included in this boxed set is of high quality, but the advice is fairly generic. Some themes and topics are repeated quite often across essays. I'd recommend selecting and reading specific essays that interest you rather buying this boxed set.
on March 27, 2011
The first few articles are a bit dry and academic in nature but others are wonderful foundational reading for anyone developing a strategy. This is a solid book for anyone trying to brush up on Strategy theory.
on March 17, 2015
Many of the examples in this book are outdated and don't apply anymore.
on December 29, 2014
not what I expected and 8 of the 10 were not "must reads at all"
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 13, 2016
I knew what to expect in the content - that's what I paid for - and that's what I got.
But the Kindle version does not have the table of contents, structure or any bookmarks for that matter. It requires that I read in a sequence that it is laid down for me. The Kindle version deserves a 'swing-through' the various articles within each category, after allowing me to first select which book I want to read today!
Publisher must be aware that this is a set of six books - not a novel or something that must be read straight from start to end!
on November 20, 2016
Many of the concepts were obvious, a lot of the text was redundant. The best information utilized examples and was more concrete.
on October 8, 2014
Once I received my book (two weeks after placing the order) it was not it the greatest condition. Every single page was bent and the cover had a large crease through it. This was suppose to be a new book but it was pretty damaged.
on June 24, 2014
Fine collection but not very easy to read... Too abstract and I can help myself sleeping while trying to read :)
on June 30, 2016
Good read, analytical.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 8, 2013
Compilation of previously published articles. All useful articles, though they are uneven in content. A little expensive for what it contains.