Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Strawberry Shortcake Fresh Fashion Boutique
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on September 19, 2011
This toy looks very cool, however, it is hard for kids to use. The door and the gate are not easy for little hands to reattach when they fall off, and more annoying, the gate falls off very easily. Even normal play causes it to fall off. The accessories are either too small or barely large enough for the dolls (in other words, little people can't put them on the doll). The second floor of the boutique is too small for the dolls.
on November 24, 2010
This can be an entertaining toy for some children with active imaginations. It can however be very difficult to keep all together and not lose most of the pieces.
on December 9, 2010
My daughter received this as a birthday present for her 4th birthday. She loves to play with Strawberry Shortcake and her friends, but this is just really small. Its hard to locate the accessories since the house does not have a storage compartment in it. Unfortunately, I have to hide this one until the younger siblings get older since there are too many choking hazards! If you don't have kids under three around, its obviously not a safety concern and would be a great gift.
on November 19, 2010
My daughter who is four years old loves strawberry shortcake. There are lots of little outfits and purses that come with this set.
We used an old wipes container and place them it so they have less chance of getting lost or eaten by the dog. She loves playing with this. It is great for the imagination.
on January 14, 2011
My 4 year old loves these toys, and we got this for her to add to her collection. She loves it, and all the accessories it comes with! The only thing I wish was different was that the green gate stayed on. It comes off and my daughter can't get it back on without my help. Otherwise, so adorable!
on May 25, 2013
this is the next to the last item my daughter needs to complete the Strawberry Shortcake Berry Bitty City, now she only needs Lemon's salon.
on October 4, 2010
My child is really into Strawberry Shortcake & received this for her birthday. She LOVES it! She enjoys putting different hats on the dolls. There are small pieces, so we keep it all in a little plastic tub. It's the perfect toy for a child who is seven, but I question whether my five year old could keep up with all the pieces. Would definitely buy again!