Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on November 25, 2014
This movie is another one that has the beautiful scenery and country setting of small town America. The town's Strawberry Festival brings out the costumes and cliches of the colorful event. But with any special event, it seems there is always some kind of a hitch. The real story here, though, is about how past mistakes are tugging at a heart of regret for a young man and young woman. Just like in real life there is always a chance to make things right. You can almost smell a sweet strawberry scent as you watch the storyline unfold.
on May 29, 2013
This is a nice family movie. The real enjoyment comes at the end of the movie in the form of a duet.
12 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on January 23, 2015
I bought this from Amazon for $5. I hadn't seen it before, but for that price, you can't go wrong. I really liked it. The cast was great, the story premise was somewhat unique, and there was enough romantic tension to keep my attention. I had never heard of Trevor Donovan before, but I'd like to see him in a movie again.
One person found this helpful
on July 1, 2013
I like good clean movies (or as clean as you can get nowadays). Strawberry Summer was really, really clean. There was no sex, violence, drugs, or nudity. There are a couple of drinking scenes in a bar featuring beer and wine; low cut shirts on women, and a character is rude to people but he changes. Most people would skip it because they think it is too predictable or "lame", but I like movies like that because I know I will be watching something that won't make me feel like I have just been "slimed". The Dove Foundation gave it a five star and approved it for all ages.

This is an great family movie that focuses on following your heart and your own dreams, instead of what others want you to do. Beth, a high school glee club teacher, manages to get big country singer/star Jason Keith to appear at the Fairland Strawberry Festival. Beth always stands up to Jason, something he isn't used to. They soon become friends and she also learns why he has cancelled performances in the past and has a reputation for having a temper. As Jason spends more time with Beth, his attitude starts to fade, he opens up to her and they each encourage the other to follow their dreams.

Overall, I loved this movie and will watch it again.
3 people found this helpful
on May 9, 2018
A little on the boring side.
on March 2, 2017
A very good movie
on May 3, 2018
It was okay.
on March 16, 2017
good movie
on February 3, 2018
Cute story. I'd watch Trevor Donovan read the phone book. He's the only reason I bought the movie. Turned out I enjoyed it.
on February 9, 2014
Well. Shelly Long keeps appearing in cameo roles in romantic comedies. Plays the mother again in this one I believe. A common variation of a "famous" star who has lost the ability to remember his "grass roots" personality. This one works with the backdrop of a Strawberry festival.