- File Size: 1923 KB
- Print Length: 159 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Pathforgers Publishing (February 4, 2015)
- Publication Date: February 4, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00T87D6U2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #779,228 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$6.99|
Save $4.00 (57%)
Strayed from the Path: A Romantic Suspense Thriller (Dangerous Men Book 2) Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was given a copy of this book for a honest review....
Ready to get back to the present day and finish out the story in book 3.
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
**** 4 **** "a hot Cuban and the seductive slightly older woman" stars
I really struggled with this one. Here are some of the issues I had. These are from my notes as I read.
1. There was a very odd mix of English and British slang adding that to the fact that Romy is Cuban and it was distracting.
2. The age difference between Angela and Romy is brought up way too much. She is constantly using the term young man and language that makes her seem way older than she is
3. I had major issues with Romy. It didn't seem like the same person as in the first book and for me it couldn't be explained away by character development.
The Narrow path was a fantastic book and I fully believe that Path to Ruin is going to wonderful as well. I feel that things would have been better not being explained. We still never even see what actually went down. So the only thing this story does is show how they met and that could have been done with a sentence. There were a lot of words here but nothing really happens other than they meet at a bar and have sex a few times.
If you hate skipping books like I do just set your mind to it and read. Its not horrible but it doesnt have the same flare as the first book. If you are OK with skipping books in a series your not going to miss anything by skipping this one.
I received this book for free for and honest review.
Gifted in exchange for honest review