Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on July 3, 2016
Very nice flashlight, as are all Steamlights that I have or have had. My only disappointment is that it's not as bright as I was expecting. It's hard to know how bright the Streamlight flashlights will be due to the large variety of bulbs used as well as how they are arranged. I purposely bought this light since it has a single bulb, as the other single-bulb lights I have are quite bright. It's also hard to know whether the beam itself will be smaller and more concentrate, or wider and more dispersed. Again, it's a nice flashlight, just not what I was hoping for.
on May 11, 2015
Worked good for a year, now the switch sometimes doesn't work. If I bang it up against something, it starts to work again.
on July 14, 2015
Husband is very happy. He uses it on his fire helmet.
on December 14, 2014
very good
on February 5, 2010
Great light. Small is size but huge in brightness. This light has an easy on off switch and the amount of light is throws off is amazing. Batteries last along time also.
on January 31, 2015
I'm generally pleased with this purchase. I like the small-ish size because I can stow it my pocket, handbag, etc. however, the last two Streamlights I bought had sharp, clear white lights. This version has a yellower light that doesn't seem as bright to me. For that reason, I didn't give it 5 stars.
on July 14, 2014
My husband loves these lights. Everyone has one in there car and several in the house. Small but light is huge!
on August 14, 2016
Just like that I ordered in the description and specifics lists itself as an LED light. It is not it came with a purely incandescent bulb and does not even come close to the footcandle readings it lists
on October 2, 2014
A nice compact sturdy and reliable flashlight. I have two of them. Once a battery leaked and the company replaced the damaged parts or possibly the whole flashlight. I recommend Streamlight and have several of their products.